Ratings for Dr. Colin Wilson

I was having extreme anxiety and depression I couldn't eat or sleep, I was terrified. Dr. Wilson told me to get a hobby , he was not helpful at all in fact he made me feel like I should just get over it, I will never go see him again. It felt like I was just wasting his time, I was very hurt by his lack of understanding.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Doesn't listen to concerns. Thinks everyone's crazy.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

My only complaint about Dr. Wilson is that his appointments often run late, and cause delays for patients waiting, but how can you fault a doctor for taking extra time with patients? Honestly, can't imagine myself seeing any other doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I am extremely fortunate to have Dr. Colin Wilson as my GP. He is both incredibly knowledgable and extremely empathetic.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Wilson is the best doctor. His knowledge is excellent and he cares about his patients' concerns. Ive been very lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Wilson is the best doctor i have seen. He is knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. The only negative is his secretary. She has mixed up appointments and times twice. She rarely answers the phone, on one occasion she did not return my message and on another she returned it over 24 hours later.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Wilson for almost 2 years now. I have found him to be extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. This doctor will take your concerns seriously. Whenever I need an appointment I am always able to get in in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Saw Dr. Wilson as my own GP was unavailable. He was extremely helpful, followed up like he said he would and was available to answer my questions when I ran into trouble. Wish he was my regular GP.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr Wilson is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He is personable and helpful, and acts immediately on patient concerns.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Wilson is an excellent, thorough, personable Dr. with incredible resources and staff. I have never had a problem getting an appointment in a timely manner and can't say enough good things about his practice. I have seen Dr. Wilson, the Nurse, Nurse Practitioner and Physician assistant and they all give excellent care and are so friendly! Beth the secretary is the most wonderful women and she keeps that clinic running in tip top shape. I feel very blessed to have found Dr. Wilson and this clinic.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015