Ratings for Dr. Sima F. Chegini

They will not tell you that your insurance is not accepted by their office until after services are rendered. They will then lie and say they told you. Why would anyone have dental insurance and then go to a dentist that doesn't accept it? Very unprofessional behavior. I am very upset about the way I have been treated by this office. Very unsatisfied patient.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

It's a no go dentist! Try it at your own risk! Got a root canal procedure here and suffering from resulted pain in the past two years!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Quoted me $400-$450 total for two tooth extractions. Charged me $900 because she told me I would be getting two implants (while she was cutting a tooth out, severely limiting my ability to RESPOND to her TELLING ME I would be getting two implants for $3500 each). Does work without consent, shows up late (I was the first appointment of the day), and I genuinely believe one of the teeth didn't need pulled but she wanted to manipulate me into "getting two implants". The dental assistant was nice, the dentist was not. This appears to be a failing practice that will overcharge people any opportunity they get. Find an honest dentist and save yourself the headache.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017