Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Loeb

My daughters wire broke while she was in school so I called as soon as the school nurse called me. I was told sorry they dont fix anything after 3:00! Now we have to deal with this wire hanging all night and hope its doesnt cut her mouth up. Very Upset!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

A-1 all around. Doctor, Assistants, Office, Dr Loeb has done all three of my kids braces. Class all around with high quality service.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Excellent service and great staff. His daughter Allison is great with the kids too.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

I have been very pleased with Dr. Loeb. He has not rushed my daughter's treatment, and has had success with steps along the way that have eliminated devices/procedures that originally looked necessary -- and eliminated the associated costs as well, even refunding an overpayment to me when the insurance company reimbursed him for more than what the first estimate stated! His assistants are great with the kids, and his admin. staff is cooperative with appointments and changes.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

This doctor suggested an experimental palatal expander which I was against and it didn't work. I was still charged full price even though my child only wore it 6 weeks. Money is #1 in this office. The first question you are asked is where is your payment. In addition, the hours are NOT convenient. They want you to take your child out of school for just about everything. There is no accomodating the patient. The front staff is not friendly but the dental assistants are. If I weren't into it for over $2000 at this point, I would definitely go elsewhere. Beware!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr. Robert L. Loeb's Credentials

• New York University College Of Dentistry (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ