Ratings for Dr. Alexander K. Saba

thee EEE EEE greatest MD i,veee eve had the pleasure of meeting! he's on time, most he;s a doc give him a break! "kidding" you can't /won't / never-ever, find a better physcion in his field! forgive my spelling!!!! Chris m!!!! {:-) _! he really care's! their is no x about bedside talk of him , i was referred by a friend when i told who i was seeing to my retired mother " R N " she said she" heard of him, and several other people just in passing!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I feel like I hit a home run in getting Dr. Saba. He spent over an hour explaining and answering questions about my colon resection. When I expressed my disappointment in having to wait a couple of weeks for the surgery, he turned it into a positive. He told me to pretend I was going in the boxing ring and needed to get ready mentally and physically. I actually left there feeling good about the wait! If you need a surgeon, pick Dr. Saba!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Saba was kind and caring. He took his time with me and listened carefully. He answered all of my questions and explained everything thoroughly. I will refer him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Not only professional and competent but great personal touch. Great communication pre and post surgery.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr Saba is the best doctor of any kind I have ever been to. Friendly, caring, straightforward - all the characteristics you rarely find in a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Class Act! Very knowledgeable, compassionate and skilled. I trust my life in Dr. Saba's hands.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Saba is very thorough in every phase of the patient's problem, from his plan, explaining his plan, the actual surgery and recovery. He has the added attribute of genuinely caring about the welfare of his patients. When it comes to surgeons, Dr. Saba is a diamond in the rough.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr. Saba spent over 30 minutes just talking to me to understand my complex and conflicting symptoms. He recommended an endoscopy which revealed gastritis, a relatively benign diagnosis. His attention to detail and desire to provide a proper diagnosis was very evident and very much appreciated. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

I loved the way he explained to me what was happening, by drawing a picture with marker on the white board in my hospital room. I left it up there and when people came to visit, I could use it to explain what was happening in my body. He also listened and I felt was making decisions based on wisdom, not just "by the book." For instance, when I had pancreatitis and needed my gallbladder removed, the younger surgeon said I would probably have the surgery before I left the hospital, and Dr. Saba said, no, since my pancreas was settling down a little, he was sending me home ( with dietary restrictions), to make sure the inflammation was completely gone before doing my surgery, to reduce risk. This is opposite of the usual "chop-chop" (pardon the pun) one comes to expect with surgeons. Also, though he must be busy, he didnt rush me through my many questions. He sat down and took time with me. He does rounds early, too, so I didnt have to wait all day for my condition update.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

I had several visits with him and he rocks! I had my gallbladder taken out and he actually made me feel like he cared how I was feeling. He never rushed me out of the office. He scheduled me for surgery asap! I had it done within in a week and a half to two weeks! I would recommend him to anyne!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

Dr. Alexander K. Saba's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal