Dr. Robert J. Tallering

Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Tallering

The staff is very helpful and accommodating. The Dr. Is great at what he does and may not be the chatter box that these others people commenting negatively about but that is fine with me. The office was as clean as the next dentist office.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I'm not sure if there is more than one office, but the one I went to on Route 299 was very clean, the staff incredibly friendly and efficient and the doctor did a fine job with my root canal. I believe there is/was an office on 9W as well, but I have not been there.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I read the reviews on here and am very surprised 1st the staff was great and very help with my insurance forms the lady at front desk I thought was very pleasant. I did wait 10 min for my appointment which I think is acceptable. The office was clean and I was there once for cleaning ( seen hygienist ) which I felt did a good job and gave me lots of tips for better care of my teeth. I seen the dr. He seemed pleasant

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Went there a few weeks ago with the wife who also is posting her opinion here. We were in shell shock after leaving. He was tho only dentist that took our insurance anywhere around. Waited 1 1/2 hours only to get a 5 minute cleaning. There is no way my teeth were cleaned in 5 minutes. Also I have never had a dentist do it, it has always been a hygenist. He walked into the room, never said a word, scraped my teeth a few times, then said ok your'e done. He touched everything in that room with his gloved hands then put them inside my mouth. My wife said he did the same with her. His office is truly filthy as is he. Never going back there. If I have to pay for dental I will.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

THIS DENTIST HAS THE WORST PERSONAL HYGENE EVER!!! SO, IF YOU DON'T MIND SEVERAL NOSE HAIRS INCHES FROM YOUR FACE DURING AN EXAMINATION OR YEARS WORTH OF CRUST ON HIS GLASSES STARING YOU IN THE FACE, THEN HE IS FOR YOU. OH YEA, THE OFFICE IS FILTHY TOO. I ALMOST THREW-UP.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

This office is disgusting!!!! You know what they say the "first impression last a lifetime." Well nothing impressed me at all with this office. Filthy is not the word. I must say the adminstators in the front office are pleasant. Dr. Tallering has no communication skills at all. My daughter and I was there last month for routine fillings which were very painful for both of us. Till this day we are both in pain. I will never go back to him again!!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

This office is FILTHY!!! Very unprofessional, I can't stress how dirty it was. Please hire someone to clean your office, its terrible. Fix the paint peels on the wall too. I literally went to a happy place and tried to ignore the fact that everything in this place was dirty. I would NEVER go back.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010