Ratings for Dr. Paul F. Krause

This dentist leads a double life as a drug addicted criminal gang leader. Forget he was educated at the same medical school as a doctor turned serial killer in custody and charged with four counts of murder. That was a medical examiner/coroner. Forget that this dentist's past includes his being sexually assaulted by men with the help of his mother and the tole it took on his psyche. It's something he never wants anyone to know. And he'll kill to keep it secret. Forget his blood line. His Mother cannot. She is, what she calls "pure Aryan", in this case German. She told me her late husband, "despite" being an American in the US Army when they met, was 100% German as well. Why did that matter to me? It didn't, but she certainly though it did, volunteering all of this and what comes next. This dentist's Mother immigrated to the USA from Germany after the fall of Berlin. She met her husband while he was an military police officer in the US Army and one of the guards at Nuremberg prison where all Nazi war criminals were being held after the war. And finally, she offered her late Father's service to Hitler's Vermacht to me, apparently for the same reasons she mentioned the rest of it, she thought it mattered. Her Father's name in Omaha, Nebraska, was Philip Zync, not sure of the spelling. Knew him well. He was a quiet old man who kept to himself and often beat his wife for talking to anyone. In World War II, he was SS Captain Philip Zync, if that's his real name. And his daughter is as antisemetic to this day as her family was, then, in Germany. I mean she HATES Jews. Just ask her. The dentist, himself is addicted to cocaine and involved in the narcotics trafficking business in Omaha and Denver. He provides the financial support to his buddies engaged in narcotics trafficking in both Omaha and on the campus of the University of Denver where he keeps an apartment. While a patient of this dentist, he gave me a drug he knew I was allergic to. And he did it intentionally to kill me. How do I know? He wrote me a script for pain meds, like is the norm. Then told me that he would give me the antibiotic I required from his free samples provided by the drug companies who encourage doctors to endorse their products. This isn't all that uncommon. Up to that point, it could have been an accidental poisoning, a mistake. But to conceal any evidence as to where the antibiotic originated, should it be discovered in an autopsy, he gave me two pills. Two pills of antibiotic, in the smallest manilla envelope I ever saw in my life. I thought it was kind of cute, like a miniature for a doll house or the like. Two pills in an unmarked envelope given me by Doctor Paul Krause. To kill a witness. Didn't take the antibiotic until months later and to self medicate for something else, hoping the antibiotic might help. Don't recall specifics beyond that. And when I did take the meds, I had such a strange reaction to them, I ended up wondering what was happening. Feeling like I may have been poisoned, I kept vigil on myself until the meds wore off, hoping I wouldn't need medical attention. Then I contacted Dr. Krause via telephone and asked him what those two pills were in that tiny manilla envelope he gave me a few months before, asking him if the drug was penicilin? He confirmed that he had given me penicilin, may or may not have apologized, but either way I offered him what had just taken place. And we put it behind us. Until a pattern emerged. And I realized what he was, a spoiled brat 3rd generation Nazi. Never called authorities. Warning you, now. I had a story, once, on how he worked on every tooth in a woman's mouth when she didn't require it just to get her the pain med scripts she had become addicted to. That fits, too.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Krause for over three years. He is a excellent Dr. Corrected problems that other dentists could not. Have had wonderful success with him!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

He might do a great job, but he won't tell you how much it costs until he does it. My wife and I had no dental insurance and that was why we went with Dr. Krause. She needed a root canal done and we were quoted a price so cheap that we could not refuse. I wish we would have. I never that it took five visits to do a root canal and put in a filling. My wife and the dentist agreed to a temporary filling. When everything was done, we thought that was it. A month later, we got a statement for $900. We were so stunned. We thought, in the numerous visits that my wife had, someone would mention this to her. The cherry on top was when we found out that they put a permanent in when they were told only a temporary. Will never go back to this doctor again. They might do a good job, but if you do not have insurance, they screw you over because they can.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

What a doctor, what a country! The dentist told me that he would write me all the hydrocodone prescriptions I could handle if I split the pills with him 50/50, which I did. He told me he had one female patient who has had every tooth in her head worked on by him just so she can keep receiving his hycdrocodone scripts. But beware, when he thinks you might pose a risk to him by talking too much, he'll give you an antibiotic he knows you are allergic to apparently believing you might have an allergic reaction. That's what he did to me. Intentionally? You decide. The antibiotic was Penicilin and he gave me but two pills, packaged in the smallest manilla envelope I've ever seen, just large enough to hold the two tablets. An unmarked manilla envelope. When I took the tablets and had some strange side effects, I telephoned him asking him if they were Penicilin, since I was never told this. Dr. Krause admittted they were. BEWARE

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

A great dentist. Does excellent work, gentle, shows compassion for his patients, goes above and beyond what is expected, plus has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Krause and his partner, Dr. Franco are a real life Nazi and Italian Mafioso in the dental profession. I kid you not. Krause is a drug addict and by far the worse of the two. His dental practice is nothing but a front for the Nazi Party in Nebraska where is mother, Eleanor Krause, OWNS the judicial system thanks to her work poisoning five year olds with heroin in the 1970s. On Krause's behalf, he was raped as a teenager by police (arranged by his former Hitler Youth mother) and has psychological issues which go on forever and is in need of intense psychiatric care. He poisoned a patient who was a friend of his and fellow rape victim of same mentioned above with an antibiotic Krause knew the man was allergic to. He showed this same man a fake x-ray Krause took himself to make the man believe he had a radio transmitter in his jaw. Franco's sister, Mary is his receptionist and with her son who is an Omaha prosecutor, makes certain none of them are brought to justice. Investigate!!!

Submitted March 4, 2009