Ratings for Dr. Paul F. Krause

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Krause for over three years. He is a excellent Dr. Corrected problems that other dentists could not. Have had wonderful success with him!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

He might do a great job, but he won't tell you how much it costs until he does it. My wife and I had no dental insurance and that was why we went with Dr. Krause. She needed a root canal done and we were quoted a price so cheap that we could not refuse. I wish we would have. I never that it took five visits to do a root canal and put in a filling. My wife and the dentist agreed to a temporary filling. When everything was done, we thought that was it. A month later, we got a statement for $900. We were so stunned. We thought, in the numerous visits that my wife had, someone would mention this to her. The cherry on top was when we found out that they put a permanent in when they were told only a temporary. Will never go back to this doctor again. They might do a good job, but if you do not have insurance, they screw you over because they can.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

What a doctor, what a country! The dentist told me that he would write me all the hydrocodone prescriptions I could handle if I split the pills with him 50/50, which I did. He told me he had one female patient who has had every tooth in her head worked on by him just so she can keep receiving his hycdrocodone scripts. But beware, when he thinks you might pose a risk to him by talking too much, he'll give you an antibiotic he knows you are allergic to apparently believing you might have an allergic reaction. That's what he did to me. Intentionally? You decide. The antibiotic was Penicilin and he gave me but two pills, packaged in the smallest manilla envelope I've ever seen, just large enough to hold the two tablets. An unmarked manilla envelope. When I took the tablets and had some strange side effects, I telephoned him asking him if they were Penicilin, since I was never told this. Dr. Krause admittted they were. BEWARE

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

A great dentist. Does excellent work, gentle, shows compassion for his patients, goes above and beyond what is expected, plus has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Krause and his partner, Dr. Franco are a real life Nazi and Italian Mafioso in the dental profession. I kid you not. Krause is a drug addict and by far the worse of the two. His dental practice is nothing but a front for the Nazi Party in Nebraska where is mother, Eleanor Krause, OWNS the judicial system thanks to her work poisoning five year olds with heroin in the 1970s. On Krause's behalf, he was raped as a teenager by police (arranged by his former Hitler Youth mother) and has psychological issues which go on forever and is in need of intense psychiatric care. He poisoned a patient who was a friend of his and fellow rape victim of same mentioned above with an antibiotic Krause knew the man was allergic to. He showed this same man a fake x-ray Krause took himself to make the man believe he had a radio transmitter in his jaw. Franco's sister, Mary is his receptionist and with her son who is an Omaha prosecutor, makes certain none of them are brought to justice. Investigate!!!

Submitted March 4, 2009