You may also like

Rate Dr. Felix Urman

Dr. Felix Urman's Ratings

I had two appointments with the Dr for small procedures, He was great! Answered all my questions and procedures were were quick. Would defiantly recommend Dr. Urman.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2903436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Very upset thinking this Dr. Urman was going to help me after reading the supposed good reviews of him. Well my experience was horrible from my very 1st visit. He prescribe a medication that cost $500 which had no effect on me when I told him Elocon has always worked for my chronic eczema and is 10x more affordable, but he insisted I take something stronger "Clobetasol Propionate" which was prescribed in an oinment. Ointments don't work for me & when I called his office for help because of the pain, inflammation, itchiness and discoloration in my skin, he suggested for me to stay on it another week knowing that I'm pregnant ! I will not put myself through another week of insomnia. What a waste of my time & money ! Thank god my primary care physician is off vacation because I will not be going back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892709].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

I have been afraid to go to a dermatilist for years. Had a rash my primary dr did not know what it was. Went to dr urman and he told me what it was and helped me get rid of my rash. I would recommend him to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Urman has been our family dermatologist for years. He's super knowledgeable and personable. I have full confidence in seeing him for various procedures and recommend him to everyone I know. If you can get an appointment to see him, don't think twice!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2797603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Amazing staff. Very efficient. Dr Urman told me what i have. He told me how to correct it. Gave me some prescrips. Sent me on my way, 20 minutes before my appointment time. Amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2741206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Excellent Doctor, explains your medical issues.
However, one of his staff members needs coaching on how to speak to his patients, she was quick to answer before listening and a bit arrogant, she laughed with co workers as if she was laughing about the patients... Made me feel uncomfortable...

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2715276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I've been suffering from psoriasis for over four years. I've been to countless dermatologists to try and make the symptoms subside. I saw Dr. Urman in the middle of December and by the New Year, my psoriasis had completely cleared up! He is extremely knowledgable and always concerned about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2682784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Don't be fooled by this very young looking doctor. He is excellent. Very knowledgeable, self assured,
Quick, personable, respectful, listens and good looking too boot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I broke out with a very itchy rash last night after dinner and could not sleep at all. At 8 am today (Sunday) I googled Dermatologist Somerset NJ, and Dr Urman came up as being open. I called the office and it was before 9 am and Dr Urman himself picked up the phone. He listened to my situation and told me to come in before 9am. I was there by 8:35 and was the first patient seen. He diagnosed me with acute urticaria, called in my prescriptions to the pharmacy and I had my meds by 10 am. It's 6 pm now and my itching is almost gone. I have never had service like this at a doctor's office and this was on a sunday.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2545151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I was told that my son had vidiago by some other derm. but when I went back for a follow-up another doctor from the group said he didnt think he had that. Also his regular doctor sent me back to check out a mark on his face. I set up another appointment to find out she had no idea what is was!! Thats when I found Dr. Urman and all the reveiws he had. I set up an appointment told the nurse what was going on just before doctor was to came in. When Dr. Urman came in he looked at my son and said "no way your son does NOT have vidilago" and the spot on his face is just from the sun. I was soooo happy you could tell he was very certain and knowledgeable!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1928244].votes_count ]]