Ratings for Dr. Felix Urman

Dr. Urman and staff are the real deal. I like you, if you are reading this, do not take my health concerns lightly. I did many hours of research before stepping into Dr. Urman's office and was very impressed in what I found. As you can do yourself, which is why you are reading this, you will see that Dr. Urman and staff have a very loyal following. Just Google top Dermatologist in New Jersey and Dr. Urman pops right up. I usually take reviews very cautiously but with Dr. Urman's office they seem to be all true in my experience. Most dermatologists have 3, 4 maybe ten reviews, he has 91 on health grades alone! Tiffany at the front desk answered all my initial questions on the phone and offered a fair rate considering I do not have health insurance at this time. I was able to schedule an appointment the same day and was thoroughly evaluated by Dr. Urman. A diagnosis was made and I was offered samples of the medicine I was in need of considering as mentioned earlier, I do not have insurance. Dr. Urman's office also didn't push any expensive and often unnecessary high end skin cream products on me with his face on the bottle like some other practices do. The most important part is that the medicine he did prescribe is working beautifully which is the whole point regarding spending my hard earned money on a doctor regarding a skin condition. Before seeing Dr. Urman, I tried diagnosing my condition myself along with treatment which didn't work out at all. Again, just don't take my word for it, do a little research like you are doing now then call Tiffany for a prompt appointment.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

My daughter saw many doctors who didn't know what the rash on her face was and put her on antibiotics, steroids, and anti fungal creams, but nothing worked. One dermatologist wanted to biopsy her face. Dr Urman diagnosed her rash as eczema soon as he walked in the examining room. After a few days using the prescription, it was remarkably better. He knows his stuff. He is our new dermatologist now. He's the best!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I had two appointments with the Dr for small procedures, He was great! Answered all my questions and procedures were were quick. Would defiantly recommend Dr. Urman.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Very upset thinking this Dr. Urman was going to help me after reading the supposed good reviews of him. Well my experience was horrible from my very 1st visit. He prescribe a medication that cost $500 which had no effect on me when I told him Elocon has always worked for my chronic eczema and is 10x more affordable, but he insisted I take something stronger "Clobetasol Propionate" which was prescribed in an oinment. Ointments don't work for me & when I called his office for help because of the pain, inflammation, itchiness and discoloration in my skin, he suggested for me to stay on it another week knowing that I'm pregnant ! I will not put myself through another week of insomnia. What a waste of my time & money ! Thank god my primary care physician is off vacation because I will not be going back to him.

Submitted August 12, 2015

I have been afraid to go to a dermatilist for years. Had a rash my primary dr did not know what it was. Went to dr urman and he told me what it was and helped me get rid of my rash. I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Urman has been our family dermatologist for years. He's super knowledgeable and personable. I have full confidence in seeing him for various procedures and recommend him to everyone I know. If you can get an appointment to see him, don't think twice!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Amazing staff. Very efficient. Dr Urman told me what i have. He told me how to correct it. Gave me some prescrips. Sent me on my way, 20 minutes before my appointment time. Amazing.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Excellent Doctor, explains your medical issues. However, one of his staff members needs coaching on how to speak to his patients, she was quick to answer before listening and a bit arrogant, she laughed with co workers as if she was laughing about the patients... Made me feel uncomfortable...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I've been suffering from psoriasis for over four years. I've been to countless dermatologists to try and make the symptoms subside. I saw Dr. Urman in the middle of December and by the New Year, my psoriasis had completely cleared up! He is extremely knowledgable and always concerned about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Don't be fooled by this very young looking doctor. He is excellent. Very knowledgeable, self assured, Quick, personable, respectful, listens and good looking too boot!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Felix Urman's Credentials

• Russian

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1999)