You may also like

My daughter saw many doctors who didn't know what the rash on her face was and put her on antibiotics, steroids, and anti fungal creams, but nothing worked. One dermatologist wanted to biopsy her face. Dr Urman diagnosed her rash as eczema soon as he walked in the examining room. After a few days using the prescription, it was remarkably better. He knows his stuff. He is our new dermatologist now. He's the best!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I had two appointments with the Dr for small procedures, He was great! Answered all my questions and procedures were were quick. Would defiantly recommend Dr. Urman.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Very upset thinking this Dr. Urman was going to help me after reading the supposed good reviews of him. Well my experience was horrible from my very 1st visit. He prescribe a medication that cost $500 which had no effect on me when I told him Elocon has always worked for my chronic eczema and is 10x more affordable, but he insisted I take something stronger "Clobetasol Propionate" which was prescribed in an oinment. Ointments don't work for me & when I called his office for help because of the pain, inflammation, itchiness and discoloration in my skin, he suggested for me to stay on it another week knowing that I'm pregnant ! I will not put myself through another week of insomnia. What a waste of my time & money ! Thank god my primary care physician is off vacation because I will not be going back to him.

Submitted August 12, 2015

I have been afraid to go to a dermatilist for years. Had a rash my primary dr did not know what it was. Went to dr urman and he told me what it was and helped me get rid of my rash. I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Urman has been our family dermatologist for years. He's super knowledgeable and personable. I have full confidence in seeing him for various procedures and recommend him to everyone I know. If you can get an appointment to see him, don't think twice!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Amazing staff. Very efficient. Dr Urman told me what i have. He told me how to correct it. Gave me some prescrips. Sent me on my way, 20 minutes before my appointment time. Amazing.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Excellent Doctor, explains your medical issues. However, one of his staff members needs coaching on how to speak to his patients, she was quick to answer before listening and a bit arrogant, she laughed with co workers as if she was laughing about the patients... Made me feel uncomfortable...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I've been suffering from psoriasis for over four years. I've been to countless dermatologists to try and make the symptoms subside. I saw Dr. Urman in the middle of December and by the New Year, my psoriasis had completely cleared up! He is extremely knowledgable and always concerned about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Don't be fooled by this very young looking doctor. He is excellent. Very knowledgeable, self assured, Quick, personable, respectful, listens and good looking too boot!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I broke out with a very itchy rash last night after dinner and could not sleep at all. At 8 am today (Sunday) I googled Dermatologist Somerset NJ, and Dr Urman came up as being open. I called the office and it was before 9 am and Dr Urman himself picked up the phone. He listened to my situation and told me to come in before 9am. I was there by 8:35 and was the first patient seen. He diagnosed me with acute urticaria, called in my prescriptions to the pharmacy and I had my meds by 10 am. It's 6 pm now and my itching is almost gone. I have never had service like this at a doctor's office and this was on a sunday.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Felix Urman's Credentials

• Russian

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1999)

AARP
GHI
HIP
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter saw many doctors who didn't know what the rash on her face was and put her on antibiotics, steroids, and anti fungal creams, but nothing worked. One..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had two appointments with the Dr for small procedures, He was great! Answered all my questions and procedures were were quick. Would defiantly recommend Dr. ..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Very upset thinking this Dr. Urman was going to help me after reading the supposed good reviews of him. Well my experience was horrible from my very 1st visit. ..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been afraid to go to a dermatilist for years. Had a rash my primary dr did not know what it was. Went to dr urman and he told me what it was and help..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Urman has been our family dermatologist for years. He's super knowledgeable and personable. I have full confidence in seeing him for various procedures an..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing staff. Very efficient. Dr Urman told me what i have. He told me how to correct it. Gave me some prescrips. Sent me on my way, 20 minutes before my appoi..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor, explains your medical issues. However, one of his staff members needs coaching on how to speak to his patients, she was quick to answer befo..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been suffering from psoriasis for over four years. I've been to countless dermatologists to try and make the symptoms subside. I saw Dr. Urman in the middl..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Don't be fooled by this very young looking doctor. He is excellent. Very knowledgeable, self assured, Quick, personable, respectful, listens and good looking ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I broke out with a very itchy rash last night after dinner and could not sleep at all. At 8 am today (Sunday) I googled Dermatologist Somerset NJ, and Dr Urman ..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "FYI, a lot of these reviews are made up (the 5 star ones), Dr. Urman is a smart man and he knows business will increase if his reviews are good online. All it t..."

September 18, 2014

February 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37840'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37840'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014