Ratings for Dr. Mitra E. Simanian

Doctor Mitra simanian is simply The Best Dentist in Los Angeles. i moved from Michigan a few years ago and was referred to her by my friends, She is Thorough, honest and the most caring doctor i have ever had! Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

I had my implant crowns with Dr. Simanian. She is very professional and her cosmetic dental work is uncomparable with anybody i have ever seen. she is expensive and hard to get an appointment to see but I got a million dollar smile . my front implant crowns are indistinguishable from my natural teeth. I highly recommend her to people who want perfectly natural smiles!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Simanian did my venners over 6 years ago and they still look gorgeous today. I had the most pleasant experience with her and her staff. she is not in Manhattan Beach now and practices cosmetic dentistry in Beverly Hills. I would not let anybody touch my mouth even if i have to travel across the country to see her!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I have had more positive experiences at used car lots. She refused to provide a traditional cleaning which would have been paid for by my insurance. Instead she told me I had to buy an expensive cleaning that wasn't covered by my insurance. Because she filed an exam claim with my insurance, I had to wait 6 more months before my insurance would let me see another dentist for a check up and cleaning.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Having moved, I needed a new dentist. After 1 year with them, I changed my dental insurance so that I could go somewhere else. Service was aweful. I had to wait about 1 month to get an appointment every time. Although I was always punctual for my appointments, I had to usually wait at least 30 mins in the waiting room to be seen. And then once they called me into the chair, I would have to wait there as well. The office was always over-booked, and as a result, the dentists could not give me the proper attention I deserved. They would start a procedure on me, disappear for long periods of time to work on another patient, come back to me, go back to them, etc...The quality of the work is also questionable. I have had tooth pain in the area where they replaced a root-canal treatment ever since I saw them.I am not sure how many dentists they have on staff, but the person working on me seemed to change. They also couldn't identify the filling material that my prior dentist used - odd?

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Poor customer service, inexperienced dentists, hassles galore – based on 7 years as a patient They gave me a filling and I am no longer able to bite down all the way. Their solution was to file down the healthy part of my tooth but it didn't work. Plus, it kept hurting and I had to go back two extra times. The owner of the practice only sees new patients, so after my first exam, they throw a new dentist at me who just graduated or has a terrible "bedside manner." Turnover of dentists on staff is very high. I always have to wait over a month for an appointment. They refused to treat me because I was pregnant. Women can have gum problems during pregnancy so oral care is even more important during those months. Instead I had to wait several more months without a cleaning. The last straw was they called my old phone number to cancel an appt the day before so I didn't get the message and I showed up. No apologies but they wanted me to wait five more weeks for a rescheduled appt.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008