Ratings for Dr. Michael Venus

Like all the others here he was weird . Went from nice to a jerk in under 2 visits . I also agree that he should be reviewed . Last visit I was there he ripped into this mom and her child and displayed strange behavior .

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

The worst dentist I've ever gone to. First couple of visits he was the nicest guy after that he turned into an ass. My son needed a spacer between his teeth and just before he did it I asked him how much it was going to cost. He blew up at me and told me that I should not worry about it and that I was upseting my son. My son snapped back and told him to not talk to me that way he's only 8. He kept on his rant until we got in the lobby and he noticed that my husband was there waiting for us. I've never been so upset with a doctor/dentist. Every person that I know that has gone to this dentist has had major issues with him. I feel bad for his staff as they are top notch.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Worst dentist ever. His technical knowledge is horrific and he seems to be out only to make a buck and does not care for his patients at all. To top it off he is an absolute dork who for some reason has an ego. There must be some governing body who can take his license away.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

I was a new patient of Michael, but on my third visit, he changed like Dr Jekel and Mr. Hyde, all I asked is what was he about to do, because he wasn't doing a root canal because it wasn't covered (which is extremely strange), he decided to take another x-ray, again, wasn't sure why as he took many on my first visit, he tells me a root canal wouldn't have worked we should extract it (can't help but wonder if he got approval by my provider he would have went ahead with the root cannal, "when it wasn't needed!", but my gums were inflamed and when I asked him about that he went ballistic....I can only guess it was his ego, I've never been treated so badly in all my life, 3 times I asked him why is he so upset, and he didn't answer just kept on his rant;it really seems obvious when he realized he wasn't getting any cash out of me he switched! Brought him 3 patience too, one who still hasn't heard back from him,I DO NOT recommend this guy...stay away! On a good note, the staff is great!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013