Ratings for Dr. Marco Pelosi II

Dr. Pelosi Sr. was personable, respectful, patient and informative. He explained everything and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend him. The office staff was very professional, concerned and caring as well. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Big complaint is that myself and my friends all waiting approximately 3 hours for a 5 minute appointment. But..... even though we know what the wait is like my friends and I all wait the 3 hours for a 5 minute appointment. No, Dr. P Sr. may not be Mr. Personality - that's not what we're there for -- we need Mr. Knowledge/Mr. Experience. Although sometimes its hard to wait 1 hour in the exam room dressed in a paper gown with your butt sticking to the paper before you see the Doctor, if you know what to expect ahead of time you come prepared. Besides, I would be suspicious going to a Dr. who has an empty waiting room. There is a reason so many women go to Dr. Pelosi. P.S. I've been a patient for the past 25 or so years, been through 4 miscarriages, 3 operations, and 1 birth and I wouldn't change doctors for the world.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

A doctor is judged by his capabilities. Dr. Pelosi operated for a fibroid the size of a watermelon on me when i was barely 28. He did such a good job that my fallop tubes were not blocked, no adhesions, no scars and the possibility of having children in the future. I see people here are upset with the Doctor because he does not chat with then talk nicely etc...seen how many patients he has to deal with everyday?? I think the Sr. doc is great, skillful and excellent at surgery..if you want someone who has all the time to chat with you and googled knowledge go to someone else..want someone you can trust to do a good job..go to Pelosi. Face it people Doctors need to be skilled in the speciality they do..not chatting skills. Hopefully people realise this that here is a quality doctor team who one can depend upon. I came all the way from Edison to Bayonne and waited for an hour to see him. Doctor Peolsi is the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007