Ratings for Dr. Lucas Pugh

My Xrays were sent to Rebalance in January 2018 . I followed up a couple weeks later to ask about the process. They gave me approximations for when I would get my first appointment, and they were accurate. I met with Dr. Jack who was very pleasant and explained everything. Then I happened to get called because of a cancellation and had Dr. Pugh as my surgeon. Had surgery on June 12, 2018 - Dr. Pugh is an extremely pleasant Surgeon, came to see me before surgery, called my husband after surgery, and then called again when I was being let out of the hospital one day later. I had no pain in my surgical hip at all, and the incision healed incredibly well. The nurses at Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria all spoke highly of Dr. Pugh, so that says a lot. The process at Rebalance is excellent - they set AND Meet expectations. My Physio fellow at Nanaimo General said he has had the same excellent feedback from patients of the Rebalance clinic too. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr. Pugh did a total knee replacement for me in June of 2017 and did the second one March of 2018....I am almost 3 weeks into my recovery for the second one and I am thrilled that such a talented and skilled surgeon did my knees! We are very blessed to have him working in our city.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

He repaired my tibia and fibula fractures with a titanium rod. Did a great job, healed perfectly and no pain or weakness now. His phone went off in one of our clinics, "smooth operator", hilarious and true!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Fantastic Dr. If you are lucky enough to have him assigned to your surgery to will be thrilled. Virtually pain free in day 2.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I am recovering from my second of two hip replacements in six months (ie/both hips) Dr Pugh was a God send and the Rebalance staff were wonderful. The arthritic pain is gone and Ihave the rest of my life ahead of me thanks to Dr Pugh!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Great Dr. Had surgery to repair & install hardware on a broken radius. Very thorough, communicative and receptive. I am a young male (mid 20's); would recommend Dr. Pugh to others.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Great doctor. I feel fine. No pain after surgery. Amazing. Would recommend him to anyone.. after living with pain and now NO pain.. just love it

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I just had my 2nd hip replaced by Dr. Pugh: hugely competent, knowledgeable, and very personable. I lucked out when I contracted him to work on my hips. This man is a delight! And no more arthritic pain for which I'm so grateful.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Pugh did my hip replacement. I am a very satisfied patient, I was nervous of the unknown . Relax follow the instructions Dr Pugh is an expert. Now I am on his waiting list for knee surgery.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr Pugh did a TKR on my left knee last May and it has been a complete success. My knee was really a mess and a lot of work to repair but he did an excellent job! His manner is so respectful and kind and I felt at ease with him immediately. He made me feel very comfortable about having the surgery and was very knowledgeable. Dr Pugh visited me in the hospital and my family loved him. I had knee issues for along time and managed with injections, arthroscopic surgery and finally there was nothing left to do but have the replacement. I actually thought I'd have to have both done but now that my left knee is done my right knee is happy. If I had to have it done, I go with Dr Pugh in a heart beat. Wonderful surgeon and a really great human being! We are lucky to have him here in Victoria. Thank you Dr Pugh, your the best.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017