Ratings for Dr. Sean Delanghe

By far the best chiropractor I've been to. Doesn't try to set you up with an expensive "treatment plan" like many others do. I go to Dr. Delanghe when I have problems and I always feel SO much better after my appointment. He is kind, knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about his patients. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

So I had been to 2 other chiropractors in town which involved a $120 first exam and then then telling me I need a $500 treatment plan with no treatment and no help when I was in pain!! Dr. Delange had a $70 first visit and treated right away, never mentioned a long treatment plan, give me an exercise plan and I was better in 2 weeks!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Sean has been great as my chiropractor but even better as my run coach! He always takes the time to listen to my millions of problems, he puts concrete plans together that always seem to work, and he has helped me to be better than I ever thought I could be! I'm not sure where I would be without him, and I could not recommend anybody more highly!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Sean for a number of years now, and I am always amazed at how much he remembers about me even if I have not seen him in a while. He always takes his time to figure out the root cause of my pain and usually fixes it quickly with adjustments and muscle work. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Had a rib that was out of place, and it was fixed in 1 treatment. He took the time to work on muscles and show some exercises that I didn't end up needing. Very quick results, very professional, I will go back when I am in pain!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

If you want a chiropractor who does ART, good manual adjustments, no weird instruments, and doesn't make you keep coming back for no reason, go to Sean. I go in whenever I'm sore, get realigned and loosened up, and then usually am fine for a while depending on what I do.

Submitted April 10, 2015

Went in with sharp pain in my middle back, 2 treatments and I was better.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Sean was the ONLY person to recognize that my shoulder pain was coming from gallstones... I went to the ER with really bad shoulder pain after working on the lawn one weekend. They took an xray, said I had torn my rotator cuff up. I went to see Dr. Sean, he did some tests, thought the pain didn't add up. He questions me and we figured out that everytime I eat big meals my shoulder pain was worse...and that my liver was tender..so he was thinking gallstones. He sends me back for more testing and it was GALLSTONES and I needed surgery. I was so happy to have some answers..great chiro, who takes the time to find out what is going on.

Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Sean had some mighty big shoes to fill when he took over Dr. Wand's practice and he has not only filled them, but he has exceeded my expectations by a mile! In my first meeting with him I knew we were in good hands! He really knows his stuff, but also how to explain it to his patients. He fixed a chronic foot problem I had for several years IN ONE SESSION! I really like that he sends you home with exercises to do to keep improving. His mission seems to be to see you only when you need him, not when he needs to fill his wallet with your money! The fact that he does extremities as well as spinal is super cool too. I was fighting with tendinitis for months under physio care with no improvement and within a couple of weeks of following Dr. Sean's exercise recommendations I finally saw improvement! He also suggested we stretch my spinals from every 4 wks to 6 and see how I feel....and I'm doing great! I love that he advocates for the patient to listen to their body!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

knows his stuff...added specific exercises which helped prevent the pain from coming back

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014