Dr. Sean Delanghe

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Delanghe

Dr. Sean is my go to guy for any injury, ache or pain that I am feeling. You can tell he 100% cares about his patients, he is extremely knowledgable, and always gets me up to speed quickly!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I had serious back and pelvis pain that started when I fell over a chair at home. Dr. Delange explained everything to me in detail, and fixed it in less than one week. He gave me some exercises to do to keep things from healing wrong and I didn't have to come back. Highly recommend and I will be going back if I hurt myself in the future.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

By far the best chiropractor I've been to. Doesn't try to set you up with an expensive "treatment plan" like many others do. I go to Dr. Delanghe when I have problems and I always feel SO much better after my appointment. He is kind, knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about his patients. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

So I had been to 2 other chiropractors in town which involved a $120 first exam and then then telling me I need a $500 treatment plan with no treatment and no help when I was in pain!! Dr. Delange had a $70 first visit and treated right away, never mentioned a long treatment plan, give me an exercise plan and I was better in 2 weeks!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Sean has been great as my chiropractor but even better as my run coach! He always takes the time to listen to my millions of problems, he puts concrete plans together that always seem to work, and he has helped me to be better than I ever thought I could be! I'm not sure where I would be without him, and I could not recommend anybody more highly!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Sean for a number of years now, and I am always amazed at how much he remembers about me even if I have not seen him in a while. He always takes his time to figure out the root cause of my pain and usually fixes it quickly with adjustments and muscle work. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Had a rib that was out of place, and it was fixed in 1 treatment. He took the time to work on muscles and show some exercises that I didn't end up needing. Very quick results, very professional, I will go back when I am in pain!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

If you want a chiropractor who does ART, good manual adjustments, no weird instruments, and doesn't make you keep coming back for no reason, go to Sean. I go in whenever I'm sore, get realigned and loosened up, and then usually am fine for a while depending on what I do.

Submitted April 10, 2015

Went in with sharp pain in my middle back, 2 treatments and I was better.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Sean was the ONLY person to recognize that my shoulder pain was coming from gallstones... I went to the ER with really bad shoulder pain after working on the lawn one weekend. They took an xray, said I had torn my rotator cuff up. I went to see Dr. Sean, he did some tests, thought the pain didn't add up. He questions me and we figured out that everytime I eat big meals my shoulder pain was worse...and that my liver was tender..so he was thinking gallstones. He sends me back for more testing and it was GALLSTONES and I needed surgery. I was so happy to have some answers..great chiro, who takes the time to find out what is going on.

Submitted July 30, 2014