Ratings for Dr. Matthew R. Binns

Dr.Binns is kind.But his nurse didn't clean my teeth completely when she cleaned my teeth.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Binns has been very trustworthy. His staff is wonderful. Love that he uses email and phone text to remind you of appointments. And he called me to followup the next day to see if all was ok with me after having a big filling done on one of my back molars. When does that happen?? And he works with my insurance.. Worth the 30 min drive from my house to his office!!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr Binns is very thorough and gentle in cleaning, exams and performing restorative work. He is also very competent and professional in providing teh best possible dental care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Binns is wonderful! Once he found out that I was terrified of dentists, he did everything in his power to make my first visit to him as comfortable as possible. He also has his secretary check first with the insurance company if certain procedures are covered BEFORE doing those. So unlike other dentists. My friend (not a patient of his) had an dental emergency on the day before Thanksgiving, called his office (at my recommendation) and was able to walk in an hour later. Dr. Binns took care of the problem, and when he found out that she didn't have insurance, he waived his fee/costs for this visit. Now that is amazing! My daughter likes him because when he administers the shot before filling her cavities, she never even feels the needle. He is a pro and besides that a very decent human being. I will (and have!) highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010