Ratings for Dr. Raymond Cheung

His work seems to be a little slap dash - fillings never have as good a fit as ones I've had done by other dentists. I may continue my search for a better dentist.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Cheung and his staff run a super efficient office. Always running on time and patient care is obviously the only focus. Dr Cheung takes a conservative approach to our families needs. The office is most accommodating and the lovely happy staff is a direct reflection on how well they are treated! I trust this guy a lot!!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

he is the best great with my Kids and me and i am a big baby lol

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Very accommodating and understanding of my family's unique situation. Dr. Cheung was very patient. Answered all of our questions and proposed options (unlike some dentists we have seen who only offer you one solution). The procedures were pain-free and effective. Staff was super friendly and welcoming. His practice doesn't seem to be built around paying for the latest wave of dental gadgets and hyper-expensive chairs. Caring for patients is clearly the focus.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Only waited about 10 minutes before going in. He gave me very detailed answers to all of my questions and if I didn't understand he would elaborate further. If he is unable to do any work he doesn't pretend to, but will suggest sending you to a specialist. The staff are also very knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015