Ratings for Dr. Zeena Al-Dujaili

My Dermatologist for many years never noticed a basal cell on my nose...on my visit with D. Al-Dujaili she said, "I don't like how that looks." I told her I noticed it for awhile....it was a "pimple!" She refused to (thankfully!) listen to me! Indeed a biopsy showed it and I had Mohs surgery. She is a warm, compassionate, understanding, extremely knowledgeable Doctor whom I trusted immediately. Needless to say, I recommend her highly. She listens (we know how hard that is to find today!) and she is beautiful, inside and out! Her assistants Norma and Suda, and all the front desk assistants in Dr. Sadick's office are extremely welcoming, friendly, and greet all with enthusiasm, kindness and compassion. They put you at ease and you will feel immediately "at home," in their beautiful surroundings.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr & her Medical Assistant were very open with answers & information about the procedures I was receiving.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013