Ratings for Dr. Marcos Estrada

One of the best Doctor's I've seen in my life. I am from the East Coast and have seen many Doctors in my life. So far I have three Doctors that I'll ever recommend. For my arthritis Doctor Estrada is the one who has given me hope.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I never even made it to see the doctor. I waited for over an hour and a half. Appointment was at 1:15pm (I was 10 min early) and I left at left at 2:45pm to pick up my niece and nephew from school. I see a lot of doctors due to autoimmune problems and I'm new to the Las Cruces system. I've seen 6 doctors so far and it has been horrible. Terrible service, huge wait times (so far not one that was less than 45minutes), paperwork mistakes all over the place. If a doctor is over 30 minutes behind they need to be calling patients. They seam to have this idea that they are some sort of public service doing this for free.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr Estrada and his staff are absolutely the best. In dealing with my condition for 30 years he is the first doctor to control it. His staff is professional caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014