Ratings for Dr. Susan H. Johnson

A doctor i believe does not try to connect with her patients when they really need help who always assumes shes right about everything just a very boring uninteresting doctor. I think dr.johnson needs a little more education.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Johnson is very helpful and friendly, and pays attention to your overall health. She suggested (firmly) that I take up yoga when I explained that most physical activity was very uncomfortable due to a bum knee. Since I did, not only do I feel a million times better, but my bad knee is almost normal again. I feel that I'm much better prepared for my first pregnancy thanks to her advice. The online appointment system that she uses is also fantastic, the responses are always prompt.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2006

She is not always right on time but that is because she treats all her patients as individuals and has a conversation. She has helped me soooooooooooo much.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Great doctor and surgeon. Listens to her patients and cares about what they are saying. Great staff also.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Dr. Susan H. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1987)

Harvard-Pilgrim