Ratings for Dr. Juan Pablo Appendino

The most amazing doctor you will ever have <3 after almost a year of being critically sick and in and out of hospitals he properly diagnosed me and was with me until he left Winnipeg. The most caring, amazing Doctor you will ever have. Beyond knowledgable, and is the reason why Iam in remission and finally a healthy girl!! Great listener, and it very cautious and came up with a great treatment plan. Would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr.Appendino is amazing. Superlative bedside manor, extremely knowledgable, compassionate, and patient. He was gentle and kind with our daughter and compassionate with his deliverance of her diagnosis few days after her birth. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

We had a great experience with Dr. Appendino during my daughter's time of seizures. He us great with children!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

We love Dr.Appendino! He has made my son and us (the parents) more at ease after each visit. I love how he speaks directly to my son. Our concerns are always addressed and we enjoy his sense of humor. My son wants to be just like Dr.Appendino when he grows up :)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Appendino. He's got a fantastic sense of humour and really helped keep me and my little girl calm after her first seizure.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I found he often changed medication doses without knowing the full impact of his decisions. Seemed unaware of what medications would have interactions

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr.Appendino is one of the best doctors I've come across. Great bedside manner, very thorough and insightful. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

He is very knowledgable with seizures, but he doesn't like to be told what to do by his patients. He doesn't like it when you want a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013