Ratings for Dr. Frank Charles Johnson

Dr. Johnson is the best doctor I have ever had. He makes me feel extremely comfortable in awkward situations. He understands what my state of mind is when it comes to health issues and he never preaches to you or makes you feel bad about yourself. When I was diagnosed with diabetes I thought the world was coming to an end and he was able to explain how my lifestyle has to change and that this was not the end of the world. He is always the glass is half full guy, and a smile that always puts you at ease. These are just a few issues that Dr. Frank has helped me with. I have to admit that I love him like a brother and no I am not related to him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson's for over 4 years and very much appreciate his holistic approach to healthcare and wellness which encompasses a team of resources bringing various skills and expertise to the diagnosis and treatment of any issue. He is approachable, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and always takes the time to talk with me about issues, alternatives and approaches to any problem. As my 87 year old father is also a patient of Dr. Johnson, I also have the opportunity to watch his interactions with dad and he has an amazing amount of compassion in dealing with someone for whom there are no easy answers or fixes. I am glad we have Dr. Johnson as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Pleasing manner, professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, caring, approachable, listens and explains to help the patient be more knowledgeable, pleasing referrals, helpful...our whole family is so grateful to have him as our Family Physician

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015