Ratings for Dr. Eric Berg

Outstanding , objective info to launch & continue healthy living. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

Dr. Berg is the most important human being. He has literally saved and changed my life. He deserves the Nobel peace prize.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

Dr. Berg has helped me gain my life back. I have come off of many prescription's with his help.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Love healing my body and mind with food! Extremely grateful for all the videos, information and support. Feel empowered and liberated knowing how to truly take care of my health (without the “help” of Big Pharma or the Billion Dollar Food Industry). Feel safe, secure and well. I also love Dr. Berg’s dry sense of humor and wonderful personality. THANK YOU!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Dr berg was recommended to me by my son who battled mainstream medicine for ten years who could not diagnose him. Dr berg saved his life and now mine. If you are sick of being sick, treated by the medical profession like you are a fool you need dr berg to educate you!!! Thank you 🙏 truly you saved our lives.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Great doc, guiding thousands of people like me on keto and other health issues

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Your Videos changed my life. Im on notification on Youtube and I get so excited too see a new video pop-up. I like how you use the board to give us a closer look at the subject. Lots of information to take in. Thanks for sharing Thanks for sharing

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I really like Dr Berg. It's easy to see that he really loves what he does. He has helped me so much. He's a good caring Dr. Ib would recommend him to anyone. His videos are very imforative. He helps so many people.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Best Chiropractor, hands down he is functionally knowledgeable, cares enough to help patients who do not live close to him, & is an excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

There is no enough stars to rate Dr. Eric Berg. He is beyond excellent. His knowledge about health and how the body works is immeasurable. Hi is very kind and he is truly willing to help his patients. Thanks to him I am recovering my health. He is an awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Eric Berg's Credentials

• Palmer College of Chiropractic, DAVENPORT IA (Grad. 1988)