Ratings for Dr. Ike Ahmed

If you are squeamish about the thought of eye surgery your normal! Read his rap sheet and you will be grateful for a referral to Dr. Ahmed. If you are still not sure watch Patch Adams because that is who he reminds me of. After 7 long years of eye pressure issues, spikes to 57, blackouts, MRI's, CAT scans - the list goes on and on - I was referred to Dr. Ahmed's office and he figured it out in 1 visit. I had surgery last week and the event was nothing like what my mind convinced me it would be. He works so fast it's over before you know it. The cocktail from the Anesthesiologist certainly helped :-) His staff - amazing, his associates - amazing, ....and of course Dr. Ahmed - amazing.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Does Dr. Ahmed do laser vision correction? Or is does he only deal with glaucoma or cataract patients, I would love to know if I can eliminate glasses from my life, or only have to wear them for reading, they are uncomfortable,, constantly aggravate the bridge of my nose and as a chronic sinus sufferer, I think they contribute to my sinus pressure, congestion and headaches? Can anyone tell me if Dr. Ahmed and his team deal with laser vision correction? And if so, how long does it take to get an appointment? How soon do procedures get booked after initial consultation? Dr. Ahmed operated on my mother in law a number of years ago, for cataracts, and she couldn't be happier with the results and his expertise. I too want the best for my eyes!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Best doctor I have met. He saved my mothers eye. He is very kind and gentle and answers whatever question you have and is very friendly. Doesnt Rush you and explains everything in detail so you. An be comfortable and not worry.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I had very successful surgery with Dr. Ahmed in November. His expertise is unmatched. The IOL exchange that he did for me went perfectly and I see better than I had ever hoped. He is also a very warm and caring human being.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Ike Ahmed's response
Fax # for Prism Eye Insitute / Dr Ahmed is 905-820-0111

Submitted January 7, 2016

The entire process from testing, booking, to seeing the doctor, and my recovery with Dr.Ahmed and his very caring team was exemplary. I am so pleased with my result, but more important they cared about me and it showed. I am very grateful for Dr. Ahmed's expertise and his wonderful team.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I travelled a long distance to see Dr Ahmed. His team was amazing. I had very difficult cataracts and I am young and no surgeon was willing to do the surgery. I am now 1 year after surgery by Dr ahmed and I am so thrilled with my results. I have retinal degeneration so my vision was never good but this is the best vision i have ever had. I want to specially thank Dr Shah for his expertise and kindness of care.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Dr. Ike Ahmed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are squeamish about the thought of eye surgery your normal! Read his rap sheet and you will be grateful for a referral to Dr. Ahmed. If you are still no..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I hope to have you as my surgeon dr. Ahmed . thank you for your text. I will ask for you as soon as I walk into your office tomorrow at 1:20pm "

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Does Dr. Ahmed do laser vision correction? Or is does he only deal with glaucoma or cataract patients, I would love to know if I can eliminate glasses from my l..."

March 13, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L4T0" to "L5L1W8". Address has been updated from "None" to "3200 Erin Mills Parkway". Suite has been updated from "None" to "1".

January 12, 2016
  • Phone Number has been updated from "905-456-3637" to "905-456-3937".

January 11, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.prismeyeinstitute.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "905-456-3637".

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is an absolute genius and saved my fathers vision. Incredible bedside manner, takes his time to explain.. he is the epitome of a great doctor. "

January 11, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "None" to "L4T0".

January 11, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "None" to "L4T0".

January 11, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I have met. He saved my mothers eye. He is very kind and gentle and answers whatever question you have and is very friendly. Doesnt Rush you and exp..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had very successful surgery with Dr. Ahmed in November. His expertise is unmatched. The IOL exchange that he did for me went perfectly and I see better than I..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi , I do need Dr.Ike Ahmed email address for my daughter's eye problem ( high pressure). I would be highly appreciated if anyone can help me with this. Thx"

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire process from testing, booking, to seeing the doctor, and my recovery with Dr.Ahmed and his very caring team was exemplary. I am so pleased with my re..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this guy and his bedside manner. I'm seeing great thanks to his expert surgery."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I travelled a long distance to see Dr Ahmed. His team was amazing. I had very difficult cataracts and I am young and no surgeon was willing to do the surgery...."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dt. Ahmed and his staff are the best in their field and my experience has been exceptional. I sought Dr. Ahmed out after my own surgeon could or would not trea..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a cataract surgery, I had prolonged IOP spikes reaching 52 mm of Hg, which was not responding to medical therapy. All the glaucoma specialist I met advise..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I searched and had multiple opinions about my complicated eye problem. Dr Ahmed spent considerable time with his team and had access to the latest equipment to..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a glaucoma patient in need of invasive surgery to slow the progression of my disease, I decided to research less traumatic procedures not yet approved for us..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After many unsuccessful cataract eye surgeries , I was referred to Dr. Ahmed in 2012. His knowledge , skill and professionalism were light years ahead of previ..."

June 20, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.goeyecare.com/4-2_Optometrists.html". Postal Code has been updated from "L4T0" to "L5L 1W8". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 3200 Erin Mills Pkwy". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058203937".

June 3, 2015

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Rockstar eye surgeon!! Best and coolest doc I've ever met. And he's got skills!!"

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superb bedside manner and very open and honest. Great team!! Handled my complicated glaucoma with great results!!"

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There's something about Dr Ahmed that is really special. I heard amazing stories from my own eye doctor about how he saved many patients who had very complicat..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fixed my complicated eye with grace and elegance. So happy I was referred to see Dr. Ike Ahmed."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and caring. Walked me through all my options to improve my eyesight. Not pushy at all. I came back with more questions and he was very pati..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ahmed and his team are super helpful. You can tell they try their best, care about their patients very much, and have much compassion. I am thankful for th..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Ike Ahmed has given my only seeing eye a new life. The best doctor in his field. Thanks Dr. Ike for continuing to do the best for your patients. - P. R. Chua"

January 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "His surgery and care after it was a big disappointment for my mom. No one cares at his clinic. I wish I would never brought my mom there."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ahmed is an excellent ophthalmologist. My mother was referred to him after she had cataract surgery with another doctor, who put in a standard lens despite h..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Ahmed and I was most touched by hıs honesty and sıncerıty"

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a difficult case and he masterfully fixed it. His team is always available and promptly addressed my difficult challenges. I am very grateful for his care."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ideal fix the mistake of another ophthalmologist who implanted improper lens to my eye . Thanks to Dr."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. "Ike" Ahmed and his Team by my Specialist, Dr. Mike Miller and can only say that I am so grateful to them..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He helped me drastically after my accident. Trust him. He is the best."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I trust this Dr & his team. I got my right eye operated by them for cataract. Very kind & competent. He is also gifted with a good sense of humor & a pleasing p..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I trust this man and his team 100%. Very courteous, knowledgeable and kind. My glaucoma doctor referred me to him and he treated me with respect and professio..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "If a patient with a difficult glaucoma history and several operations has been sent to Dr. I. Ahmed for laser treatment in order to reduce fluid and pressure in..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "In March 2013 a bungee cord tie down with a ball at the end struck my right eye. The hidden bungee was tied to a tarp I was using to cover a load of soil in my ..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I travelled a long way to see Dr Ahmed. He came highly recommended. I have never seen a more incredible doctor ever. He was thorough, meticulous, compassiona..."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son was born with bilateral cataracts and for 18 years was wearing contact lenses, which were becoming very uncomfortable and not allowing him to see properl..."

September 3, 2014