Ratings for Dr. Ike Ahmed

Dr. Ahmed is an extraordinarily talented surgeon and yet has no inflated ego and a great bedside manner who takes all the time needed and answers all questions you have. Dr. Ahmed specializes in challenging cases that other surgeons would never try. Indeed he seems invigorated by the difficult cases. He is a actually a prodigy having invented or pioneered several surgical procedures, remarkable given his young age.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

If you are squeamish about the thought of eye surgery your normal! Read his rap sheet and you will be grateful for a referral to Dr. Ahmed. If you are still not sure watch Patch Adams because that is who he reminds me of. After 7 long years of eye pressure issues, spikes to 57, blackouts, MRI's, CAT scans - the list goes on and on - I was referred to Dr. Ahmed's office and he figured it out in 1 visit. I had surgery last week and the event was nothing like what my mind convinced me it would be. He works so fast it's over before you know it. The cocktail from the Anesthesiologist certainly helped :-) His staff - amazing, his associates - amazing, ....and of course Dr. Ahmed - amazing.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I hope to have you as my surgeon dr. Ahmed . thank you for your text. I will ask for you as soon as I walk into your office tomorrow at 1:20pm

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Does Dr. Ahmed do laser vision correction? Or is does he only deal with glaucoma or cataract patients, I would love to know if I can eliminate glasses from my life, or only have to wear them for reading, they are uncomfortable,, constantly aggravate the bridge of my nose and as a chronic sinus sufferer, I think they contribute to my sinus pressure, congestion and headaches? Can anyone tell me if Dr. Ahmed and his team deal with laser vision correction? And if so, how long does it take to get an appointment? How soon do procedures get booked after initial consultation? Dr. Ahmed operated on my mother in law a number of years ago, for cataracts, and she couldn't be happier with the results and his expertise. I too want the best for my eyes!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

This doctor is an absolute genius and saved my fathers vision. Incredible bedside manner, takes his time to explain.. he is the epitome of a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Best doctor I have met. He saved my mothers eye. He is very kind and gentle and answers whatever question you have and is very friendly. Doesnt Rush you and explains everything in detail so you. An be comfortable and not worry.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I had very successful surgery with Dr. Ahmed in November. His expertise is unmatched. The IOL exchange that he did for me went perfectly and I see better than I had ever hoped. He is also a very warm and caring human being.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Hi , I do need Dr.Ike Ahmed email address for my daughter's eye problem ( high pressure). I would be highly appreciated if anyone can help me with this. Thx

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Ike Ahmed

Dr. Ike Ahmed's response
Fax # for Prism Eye Insitute / Dr Ahmed is 905-820-0111

Submitted January 7, 2016

The entire process from testing, booking, to seeing the doctor, and my recovery with Dr.Ahmed and his very caring team was exemplary. I am so pleased with my result, but more important they cared about me and it showed. I am very grateful for Dr. Ahmed's expertise and his wonderful team.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Love this guy and his bedside manner. I'm seeing great thanks to his expert surgery.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. Ike Ahmed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients