Ratings for Dr. Ike Ahmed

Lens surgically removed and new replacement plus stent insert left eye- excellent detail

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Great doctor and great ophthalmologist. Very knowledgeable & experienced. He implements the Hippocratic oath. He healed my eyes 100%.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

thank u thanku for taking care of my vsion. word cannot say enough.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

OCC should be taking lessons from Prism Eye Care. They were everything OCC is not. I will be for ever grateful to the all the staff and doctors at Prism. I cannot say enough about the greatness of Dr. Ahmed and Prism Eye Care. They promptly assessed my problem and immediately made an appointment for me to undergo cataract surgery. Dr. Kaleche said, “With no time to waste.” They are warm, compassionate and prompt. After two cataract surgeries my eyesight is restored. God bless the magical hands of Dr. I Ahmed and Dr. Kaleche and the rest the medical team and Prism. They were everything you would wish for when you trust them with one of your most precious senses.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Recently had LASIK done by Dr. Ike Ahmed at TLC clinic. It was very anxious but Dr. Ahmed really put me at ease. He is the consummate professional and his caring and gentle approach made me very comfortable. He is truly an expert in his field, and I am grateful to be seeing so well after my surgery with him. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

No words to describe the skills of Dr.Ahmed. After a major eye injury 20 years ago and never ending complications a referral to the Prism Eye Clinic has led to perfect vision again. The staff were excellent and patient with my case they offered terrific advice and care throughout the 2 years it took the get to surgery. Dr Ahmed was patient and describe all of the procedures which would occur and his confidence was reassuring through out . The surgery he did was 100 % successefull and I am now glasses free and have 20/20 vision . Thanks to Dr Ahmed and his staff and I highly recommend Dr Ahmed and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

He is the best -- after having my eyes checked by another ophthalmologists who claimed that it was my left eye that was the problem and not the right eye -- I went to Dr. Ahmed's office -- he had one of his doctors examined my eyes -- when he came to the examining room he asked the doctor what was the problem - the doctor replied right eye detached retina -- he examined me and confirming the result sent me for immediate operation at St Michaels -- he saved my right eye -- he is pleasant to talk with , explains the facts -I highly recommend Dr. Ike Ahmed

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I am eternally grateful for Dr. Ahmed. He began treating me at the age of 8 years old, monitoring my eyes just in time. He performed surgery which went smoothly, when I was 9. His confidence made me feel at ease, even as a young child. At 23 years old, I now see one of his associates, Dr. Varma. It was always a pleasure to see Dr. Ahmed, and even as a young child, he would speak to me until I understood what was wrong with my eyes, and what was involved in the surgery. He would even make bad news sound good, as he'd always deliver with a huge smile on his face and a positive outlook as to how he could make it better for you. I would trust Dr. Ahmed with my eyes any day of the week. I feel honoured to have been his patient. Wonderful man and miracle worker! My mom and I often miss gong to see him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Though I did not see Dr Ahmed (his team referred me to a retina specialist for further treatment) I must comment on the efficient, friendly & effective support team he has in his practice. Drs. Lee & Kalache were quick to identify the problem and quickly made a treatment recommendation. They also contacted the specialist and arranged for a consultation the NEXT day. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to meet & have my case reviewed by them.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr Ahmed is very knowledgeable, professional, humble and down to earth. I couldnt ask for anything better. I feel blessed. Both me and my father have been treated/operated by Dr Ahmed and we both can see better and are happy. I wish Dr a long and healthy life so that more people can benifit from his knowledge & skills and enjoy better vision, healthy eyes and better lifestyle.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Ike Ahmed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients