Ratings for Dr. Ike Ahmed

I wanted to write first to thank Dr. Ahmed for the surgery he did on my left eye, and second to let you know my progress since the surgery nearly 9 weeks ago. Given an amblyopic right eye plus the unique size and shape of my eyes, the cataract surgery on my left eye posed a significant risk. Dr. Tingey, my doctor, had the faith in your skills/gift that he referred me to Dr. Ahmed. Following the surgery his assistant told me privately that Dr. Ahmed makes complex surgery look easy. For that I am most grateful. Now for the report card. Today I got my new glasses. My optometrist tested me, and I have better than 20/25 vision in my left eye. So I can drive without glasses. My prescription before surgery was +13.5 (Coke bottle thick). It is now +0.75. My new glasses correct for a stigmatism and give some power to enhance reading. I am into very thin progressive lenses. This is the first time in 71 years that I have been able to wear normal eyeglasses, and see well enough to drive without them. I am beyond pleased. Thank you Dr. Ike Ahmed!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

So incredible and polite. He is kind to medical students and residents who work with him, and treats everyone - his patients, staff, and his team equally well.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

One of the best doctors in this field. Was lucky to have Dr. Ahmed and his team look after me and perform my innfocus microsurgery. If I had seen another doctor would have probably had an outdated operation performed and be left with physically unpleasing results. His team always made time to fit me urgently every time I noticed a pressure spike. Overall, excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Just recently I had a pleasure of meeting Dr. Ahmed and his team. I'm taken by his professionalism and personality. His attentive care and complete focus not only on a problem but on the patient as well is unusual and so refreshing in comparison to the practices of other doctors and medical facilities. I hope to be lucky again and have Dr. Ahmed treating my eyes if I ever need help.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Ahmed and Team you are the best and God sent. Thanks for the great work.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr Ahmed did my glaucoma surgery innfocus insertion micro shunt implant in the right eye. As in last 1 year I got very shooting and killing pain iny right eye dye to pressure rising upto 48. I had to rush to emergency both times. Then Dr Ahmed decided to do the implant so that I don't have to bear that kind of killing pain again. He is a life saver. Thanks a lot Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Lens surgically removed and new replacement plus stent insert left eye- excellent detail

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Great doctor and great ophthalmologist. Very knowledgeable & experienced. He implements the Hippocratic oath. He healed my eyes 100%.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

thank u thanku for taking care of my vsion. word cannot say enough.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

OCC should be taking lessons from Prism Eye Care. They were everything OCC is not. I will be for ever grateful to the all the staff and doctors at Prism. I cannot say enough about the greatness of Dr. Ahmed and Prism Eye Care. They promptly assessed my problem and immediately made an appointment for me to undergo cataract surgery. Dr. Kaleche said, “With no time to waste.” They are warm, compassionate and prompt. After two cataract surgeries my eyesight is restored. God bless the magical hands of Dr. I Ahmed and Dr. Kaleche and the rest the medical team and Prism. They were everything you would wish for when you trust them with one of your most precious senses.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Dr. Ike Ahmed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Multiplan