Dr. James Bricknell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James Bricknell

I wouldn't go to any other skin care doctor. He is a dedicated and professional medical practitioner and I can't praise him high enough.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Couldn't be happier with Dr Bricknell, he did a great job for me but he needs a new name for liver spots.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I have an excellent ongoing relationship with this wonderful doctor, he always sends me reminder letters for my skin cancer checks! He is an excellent skin cancer doctor, why do you have him listed as a plastic surgeon / specialist, Dr Bricknell woul never do that, who has claimed this, he is a fantastic GP and skin cancer doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr James Bricknell is an excellent skin cancer doctor and extremely professional GP. Very thorough and removed my Melanoma with minimal scaring, I can hardly tell there was a mailgnant mole there. The whole process was extremely professional, friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

My wife and myself where checked for skin cancer. Excellent and thorough doctor in good environment and pleasant staff.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr James Bricknell is a very knowledgable doctor a great bedside manner. He performed excellent complex surgery in removing a large skin cancer on mum and with no out of pocket expense for her. I't's great to have such a skilled doctor working in our area, his clinic is called Skin Medical Clinic - Tewantin.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Excellent and very thorough doctor and the appointment was bulk billed

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

James is an excellent clinician. He is a listener and discusses complex medical issues (at request) and is up with the current evidenced based practice. He has been a great doc to me

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

I can't praise this doctor enough. His manner is always cheerful and welcoming. He takes the time to listen and never rushs to finish the consultation. When I have needed specialist referrals, he enquired/reseached to find me the right person. Excellent with injections, which used to terrify me. Will see me straight away when I have a severe migraine. Excellent.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

Dr. James Bricknell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients