Ratings for Dr. Grace C. Park

Had my 2nd pregnancy with her. She's amazing such a warm person. Felt like I was dealing with a friend and not a dr. She's very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Song is wonderful. Usually don't have to wait very long to see her (30 mins or less). She is very patient and does not rush you and always willingly to answer all your questions. I find her to be very professional and kind.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Came in and saved my wife and baby. I can't say anything about her staff, since we haven't been to her office yet. Grace is awesome though. Came in and helped everyone through all the chaos and nobody ended up dead. Good good Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Excellent doctor and surgeon. Very pleased, can hardly see my scar! Reception ladies helpful and nice. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Park-Songs is awesome. She took great care of me in my high risk pregnancy. We had to wait usually 30 mins for appointment, but that is much better than some specialists that I waited 1-2 hours. She is the best OBGYN in Surrey and so many patients want to see her, so I understand long waiting times to see her. She answered all my questions and was very friendly and smart. I am so thankful she accepted me as her patient. Her secretary is also very nice.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

They are always very busy and appointments are often 45mins to 1hr late. The doc tends to brush aside our concerns and rushes us through our appointment as she seems very pressed for time.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Was referred to Dr Grace Park and the receptionist completely tuned me off. She was rude, very impatient, quickly warned me of the waiting time yet she said they were still taking new patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Park's name changed to Dr. Song since she got married recently. She took excellent care of me in my very high risk pregnancy. She also did hysterectomy by laparoscopy on my mom, who is so happy with the results. Dr. Grace Song is very caring and smart. Her secretary is always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Excellent doctor. Highly recommended, glad I was under her care while pregnant.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Amazing doctor! Highly recommend! Very knowledgable and so kind!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016