Ratings for Dr. Edward Lack

A have a red surface on the top of my nose. I have had basel cell problems before. He only glanced at me. Told me it was sun aging and to use sun screen. Which I have been doing since the last time I had basel cell. I also had some other bumps on my legs,which he said was from injuring myself. This is not true. And excused me of scratching one on the back of my arm ,that I can barely reach and besides I have no finger nails. Please do not go to this dr. He was completly wrong and made me feel like my case wasn't worth bothering with probably because he wouldn't make any money off me.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

When I asked him about my diagnosis he told me to google it. When I challenged him on his statement he told me he wasn't my mother and was Not going to spoon feed me. I am an advanced practice nurse and this is totally unacceptable!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I will not go back! He had me take my gown completely off, he wadded it up and put it in the trash, very quickly looked over my body while I am in my bra and underwear then continued talking to me about my issues as I sat there in my underwear! He did not want to help with my facial complaints but told me "that is what my momma gave me" (large pores) and told me to use two products that his office charged me $56. for that I don't even know how to use, they are a cleanser and moisturizer that I am sure he gets a kickback from. He said more, all offensive and left the room swinging the door wide open as I sat on the exam table in my underwear! When I went to check out, I have never seen a slower person in my life, maybe she had mental issues, I don't know, if so I am sorry, but I had to wait forever just to pay for the stuff he had me purchase.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015