Ratings for Dr. Mivchael Savatteri

Dr. Sav is the best. He truly cares for your well being and is a people's person. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dealing with Dr. Savatteri is fine but his nurses other than Felicia are aweful and terrible. Looking for a new family doc STAT.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Mivchael Savatteri has been my family doctor for 4yrs since I had my set of twins.I could not have found a better doctor. I drive for 35mins to meet up with my appointment and I have never regretted it once. He is extremely patient and listens to every detail. He is very caring, kind, knowledgeable and works really fast to help you get better asap. My kids are very comfortable with him and always happy to see him. He is very friendly and always has a smile when he walks into the room. EXCELLENT CARE given by an AMAZING DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

We went to see Dr. Savatteri for my son's ear infection. He was calm, reasonable and very astute. His recommendations were consistent with what we wanted to do. Excellent and timely care. Very content with our visit.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Great doctor and staff! Excellent service provided to my family!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Great doctor and super nice guy. One of the smartest I've seen.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr Savatteri is awesome. he has been my GP for over 3 years and I wouldn't even think of switching practices. He is very thorough and wants to figure everything out to get you the right treatment. He goes above and beyond to take care of my family and he has an awesome bedside manner. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr Savatteri has been my family Dr. for approx. two yrs. This young man is personable. caring, prompt, and extremely professional. I travel from the West Mountain to attend his clinic because of the excellent care that I receive at his practice. A. bonitatibus

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Great young physician . Was so surprised when he personally called me regarding my X-ray result. So glad I found him when I moved to Stoney Creek.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr Savatteri is an extraordinary physician. He is professional, personable, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016