Ratings for Dr. Mivchael Savatteri

Very knowledgeable and overall a great doctor that cares.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2020

I feel so lucky to have a family Doctor that takes the time to listen to me and takes all my concerns seriously. He is outstanding!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr Savatterri is the best family physician I’ve ever had. Great bedside manner, listens attentively and always willing to explain things to his patients. I drive 20+ minutes to get to his office but 100% worth it!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Dr. Savatteri always has time to explain everything in terms that are completely understandable and helpful. He makes going to the doctor a pleasure not a task! Thanks Doc!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Best doctor! Always knows what to do and say to help his patients.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

It's been years since I've had a great doctor like Dr. Savaterri. He's strait to the point, explains to me anything I don't know, and I can tell that he loves his job. I am very fortunate that Michael is my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr. Savaterri has been a part of our lives, since he started his practise. We are very pleased. In fact, he has all our my children and grandchild also. His compassion and good nature to listen and hear you out, is second to known. He doesn't just sit there and write out a script. He's all about preventative maintenance for the body, and doing what works. His bedside manor is great and is welcoming change to many physicians out there. We are pleased and happy to be a part of his clinic.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr M Savatteri was recommended to me when I was having concerns about my current doctor. It was the smartest move I made, changing doctors. He has been with me during some of the toughest losses in my family and was a great support. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to really listen. My only regret is that because he is so good, he is not taking on any new patients. So my family are losing out on a great physician.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dr. Michael Savatteri is a great doctor. Always on time (sometimes following me into the room after being called from the waiting room), friendly and shows genuine concern. Only recently switched and am so grateful that I did!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Couldnt ask for a better doctor!!! Every time you go in everyone is professional, welcoming and positive. Always willing to help. Best experience yet with a doctor and doctors office.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018