Ratings for Dr. Mark T. Ryan

We were with are previous Dentist for 45 years, after meeting Mark Ryan we switched and are very pleased with the service and care. Generous, professional, THE BEST!!! The Liscio Family

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

We take our whole family (including 3 young children to Dr. Ryan). He and his staff are so gentle with the kids that my childrens' biggest concern is what show is on the TV during their appointments. Dr. Ryan is so professional and knowledgeable, and takes the time to explain the answers and alternatives to my questions about the proper course of treatment. Knowing that he has a background in emergency medicine (was an ER nurse) also gives me comfort that if my children ever had a medical reaction during a procedure, they would be in capable hands. All of us have been going to Dr. Ryan for years, and all of our experiences have been very positive.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

I love Dr.Ryan and his staff.I have a latex allergy ,TMJ and he accommodates these problem.He fitted me for a NTI device for my TMJ,what a difference.He is always there when I have questions and or concerns about my familys dental health. He is very good with my children.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

The staff is good but the this dentist is bad. I would keep away very nervous person and I hate to say it but border line incompetant

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Staff is GREAT!!!!! They let my 4 year old sit in and answer all her questions. I love going there and dont mind denist visits anymore:)

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

horrible dentist, can do basic work but anything more then that he is not good at. Has a nervous personality and does not instill trust in his ability from paitents.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010