Ratings for Dr. Andrew Ho

Apparently this dumb website lists Dr. Ho as Ontario. Funny cause I see him in Vancouver. In any case he is quite amazing.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

The service was fast and friendly. Was an above average experience. Planning to go again.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

He is one of the most handsome doctors i have seen in my life and he is very knowledgable, going back definitely!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I feel really comfortable with this new doctor. It was quite difficult to find a doctor and I called many offices before finding this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

In just 20 minutes, Dr. Ho's Muscle Massage Therapy, a battery-operated hand-held device weighing in at 100 grams, promises to deliver electrical stimulation through two gel pads to ease those aching muscles.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Most brilliant hot cute good looking doctor, wish to see him everyday !

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Doctor Andrew Ho is the best doctor I ever had hands down. He is knowledgeable and did a very thorough medical history. He comes across as serious but thats ok I go to my doctor to fix problems not to be entertained. I feel like im in good hands here.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

It is so refreshing to finally meet a doctor that i can connect with. I really feel he gives me all the time i need for my issues

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I will not hesitate to recommend him to any family and friends, if not already have

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr Ho was able to squeeze me into his busy schedule. Wonderful person and doctor. The best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018