Ratings for Dr. Denny Trinh

I have been a patient of Dr. Trinh for several years. I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful man and doctor. He is patient, very knowledgeable, always on time, and open minded when it comes to treatment. His secretary is lovely, friendly, and they are always punctual and helpful is I am having an unforeseen issue and I need to make contact outside of my appointment. He treats my thyroid and my cholesterol issues, which is a bonus. I am so grateful to Dr. Trinh and his staff. My husband now goes to him as well and is doing very well under his care. I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Very ineffective office staff: telephone calls either go unanswered or are sent to a fax machine that doesn't allow you to leave a voice message. Dr. Trinh is not thorough and not well organized at all, he lost track of the previous prescriptions he wrote and forgot to give refills and/or the wrong dosage. When informed that I had asked my GP for a different ENT referral, he quickly dismissed me as being troublesome and that HE didn't want me as a patient any longer. To date, I am forced to see him still as my GP hasn't found a replacement to refer yet :(

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013