Ratings for Dr. Denny Trinh

VERY POOR SERVICE & MANAGEMENT, it only has a star because it requires one in order to rate it. NOTE: This guy has THREE different profile under RATE MD, under the name Denny Trinh as a woman, Denny Trinh as a male and Danny Trinh male. This is by far the most ridiculous place I have ever dealt with. I am purely complaining about the secretary and the poor management of this place. First off, every time I tried to call this office, I always get ONE ring, then silence for a very long time. I eventually have to hang up and try again. I did this for 15x at least when I tried to call in two weeks ago for my mother. Finally, somehow I got the voice mail, it stated that they are on lunch!! I left a clear firm message at 12 noon. I did not hear back from the office. I waited for the following day at 1PM, and tried to call again. After another frustrating multiple tries, I finally got to speak to the secretary. I tried to tell her about the line and how it was very difficult to get through. She did not show any concern and was said maybe there is something wrong with the line… I asked if she received my voice mail and if she had the chance to write the prescription for my mother like I asked clearly in the voice mail. She did not acknowledge me whatsoever. So moving on, I asked her to do that for my mother and she will pick up the prescription in a few days (told her exact date). I found out that my mother came home empty-handed on that day because when the secretary checked her file, there was no prescription for her but instead a blood work sheet?? Somehow they made the mistake on something so simple. I was furious about this but I left it as that. My mother said she will come back next week on her day off again to pick it up. (Note, I did inform the office as well that her pharmacy closed down and she is in need of a new prescription to bring to a new location, AND WE DO NOT LIVE CLOSE TO THIS CLINIC..) She came to the office today just before 11am but no one was at the office. She and this other patient tried knocking on the door but no answer. This other patient, has an appointment at 11 am with the MD. I am not sure what is going on with this place but they are poorly run. They waited for over half hour and still nobody insight. I have been calling the office since 11 am up to now (12noon and counting) and still no answer. Today however, its ONE ring, then a voice message saying she is busy at the moment and please try calling back in a few minutes. Does this mean she is in the office? The secretary told my mother last time that they open at 11am… so what is going on here? You open at 11 am and go for lunch at 12 noon? The office should have a clear sign stating their hours. Because this secretary ignores your questions about her breaks and business hours. I do not recommend this place unless they get rid of their entire staff and have things re-figured out. Its a waste of time and will get your blood pressure up high just because you’re trying to deal with them. Going to look for another MD.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Trinh for several years. I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful man and doctor. He is patient, very knowledgeable, always on time, and open minded when it comes to treatment. His secretary is lovely, friendly, and they are always punctual and helpful is I am having an unforeseen issue and I need to make contact outside of my appointment. He treats my thyroid and my cholesterol issues, which is a bonus. I am so grateful to Dr. Trinh and his staff. My husband now goes to him as well and is doing very well under his care. I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Very ineffective office staff: telephone calls either go unanswered or are sent to a fax machine that doesn't allow you to leave a voice message. Dr. Trinh is not thorough and not well organized at all, he lost track of the previous prescriptions he wrote and forgot to give refills and/or the wrong dosage. When informed that I had asked my GP for a different ENT referral, he quickly dismissed me as being troublesome and that HE didn't want me as a patient any longer. To date, I am forced to see him still as my GP hasn't found a replacement to refer yet :(

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013