Ratings for Dr. Salendra Naidoo

Best Doctor I have had in my life. Don't have to wait long to get into see him. Doesn't beat around the bush. Very nice to talk to

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr Naidoo is a great listener, he always pays attention to questions and concerns. He never makes you feel bad for asking anything. Hes the only doctor that has helped with some medical issues in the past and done something about it. He genuinely cares about his patients. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I to consider myself and my family lucky to have found Dr Naidoo. He always listens, never rushes you and is always genuinly interested and caring. Really tries to get to get to know you. I never feel like he has to look at my chart to know who I am.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Naidoo is a wonderful physician and cares for his patients. Glad my husband & I found him at the right time, when we decided to switch doctors. Nothing compares to him and we are very happy with the services he provides and his staff as well.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Wonderful doctor. Saw him when he filled in for my regular doctor and found him to be very patient and thorough.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Naidoo is an amazing, patient doctor. He always listens and does his best when it comes to referrals and care. He was my family dr. for 5 years. We moved from MR so its gonna be tough to find someone like him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Great doctor with a big heart. What a privilege to be his patient

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

MY DR. RETIRED AFTER 45 YEARS..I WAS PETRIFIED TO FIND ANOTHER DR. DR NAIDOO HAS BEEN WONDERFUL AS IS HIS STAFF.. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE HELPFUL AND ALWAYS IS ATTENTAIVE AND TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER ALL MY CONCERNS

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Great service! Always in a positive mood and listens attentively.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017