Ratings for Dr. Colin Hong

A really great doctor, straightforward and knowledgable. If you're looking for life changing though, he's probably too busy for you.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Going against my better judgement I mistakenly went ahead with booking a procedure even after waiting hours for the consultation. I regret that I tried to save money and now I am embarrassed of my my body due to Colin Hongs work.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I have found Dr. Hong to be a man of integrity who genuinely cares about his patients. He will tell you what is and isn't possible to achieve. His work speaks for itself. There is no doubt that you do have to wait as with any good plastic surgeon. I have found him to be caring and does in fact take the time to answer your questions. His staff is wonderful. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Hong to others. Thank you Dr. Hong for all the amazing work you do.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

If you have any self respect you will save more money instead of taking a bargain . I am in the position of hiring a qualified surgeon to correct Colin Hongs mistakes. A qualified surgeon has a 100 percent success rate not a 60 percent. I'm rather happy that his punctuality is so awful because I hope it discourages more (victims) patience from being taken advantage of.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I sought the services of Dr. Hong because a family friend had recommended him. All I can say was that the experience was terrible. First, I had a morning appointment, and Dr. Hong was late by 2 hours, no apology. Second, he treated me as just a number, spending less than 5 minutes answering my questions and when he did, it was with sarcasm and snide remarks. The experience was extremely condescending.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I sought the services of Dr Hong to correct Dr. Martin Jugenburg work. There are pros and cons to each physician I will try to explain The situation with Dr Hong. The pros are he is a skilled physician, pays attention to detail, has reasonable prices, takes the time to understand the patient, listens to you, and produces great results. The down side is you will have to wait as he is often behind schedule. So the toss up is if you are looking for someone to invest the time and do a good job he is the right doctor for you but if you are looking for some one who will treat you like a number and rush because he is behind schedule I would suggest another doctor. De Hong's work is fabulous I should have sought his services out first.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Hong was over an hour late for my appointment. When I asked about the procedure and if the procedure would cause discomfort he simply said that in life nothing is free. I was also concerned about scarring and stated in a previous procedure there was a scar left behind. He replied that he's not God. He lacks punctuality and professional attitude that one would expect. He lacks respect and the courtesy of answering questions from patients who are clearly worried about a procedure. Patients are not doctors and have the right to ask questions without hostility. He did not seem interested in my issues or concerns and definitely did not seemed like he cared. Also he does not give you time to decide whether you want surgery immediately or are willing to come back. He doesn't let you discuss anything alone in the room if you bring someone along. He just told us to discuss outside. A truly unprofessional and disappointing experience.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Best doctor i have came across ,Don't make a mistake and go anywhere else.The surgeries went perfect.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr Hong is amazing. He has a passion for what he does. I recently had a breast reduction with him. I'm not even 2 weeks post-op and I've healed beautifully. He's very knowledgable in what he does, truly cares about his clients and he's one of those doctors who celebrates your happiness with you. He's given me a new life through my surgery. I would recommend him to any family or friends. I felt so safe in his hands. He is definitely one of the best plastic surgeons in Toronto!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I’m quite pleased with the results of my operation and I can certainly say the everything went well. Even the staff are amazing and helpful in every way possible. I will be honest and say that there is a bit of a wait but I have yet to meet a doctor with his expertise and years of experience who is not busy. I think it comes with the territory so no complains there. Thank you Dr. Hong and your wonderful staff for a job well done.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Colin Hong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Colin Hong is a well-known and well-respected plastic surgeon in Toronto. He practices plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and has an extensive experience in cosmetic surgery, micro-vascular surgery and hair transplant surgery. He has performed countless procedures in breast augmentation, hair transplantation, abdominoplasty, rhinoplasty, breast reduction and reconstruction, liposuction, etc. Dr. Hong is the current Chief of Plastic Surgery at Scarborough Centenary Hospital and the Director of the Cosmetic Surgery Centre. In the past, Dr. Hong had been the President of Ontario Society of Plastic Surgery and the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Rouge Valley Health System, including the former Vice President of Ontario Section of Plastic Surgery.

• English
  • Chinese

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1984)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 1989)
  • University of Manitoba (Grad. 1992)

• Breast augmentation
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Hair loss
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Face-lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Breast lift