Ratings for Dr. Colin Hong

He is inexpensive for a reason. Over books to make a profit from people who wish to feel more confident or live with pain. Save your time and money, see a specialist in the procedure your interested in. Not a person who claims to understand every surgical procedure yet can only master one or two of them.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Dr Hong Completed an adult circumcision and the hesling was painless, Very very professional and great results. Scar is amazing and final result 10/10. His staff is amazing and i waited maybe 20 minutes for the procedure.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

I had come to see Dr. Hong to remove an abnormal growth from a sports injury. The entire process spanning almost over 8 months was VERY reasonably priced. Dr. Hong took great care of me before, during and even after the entire process. He went to great lengths to reach out to me after discovering there was some other issues at hand. I have been following up with him on a regular routine schedule to ensure everything is normal - this was Dr. Hong's suggestion. He shows genuine care with his patients, and I definitely feel like he has taken great care of me. It's hard to find doctors like Dr. Hong nowadays that go above and beyond for patients. Staff is excellent as well - very professional and helpful. I highly recommend his practice

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

I had an excellent surgical experience with Dr Hong. He is very thorough, and explains everything thoroughly, and is very patient with my countless questions. Dr Hong's staff is exceptional, they are all very friendly and accomodating , he is very bust so expect a wait when your are visiting him, but it is very much worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr Hong cares about his patients, great results from his scar revision work. I went in to fix botched job from a procedure with Dr. Martin Jugenberg.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

I had requested a procedure and Dr Hong consulted me thoroughly and ensured this is what I wanted. I appreciated that he took the time to ensure I really wanted this done. I felt the staff took special care to ensure that I was looked after. Everyone made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. During the procedure everyone was very attentive and professional. Follow ups were always positive. I feel great and have gained confidence because of Dr Hong and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Being a woman who's 60 years young (I'm often told that I look between 43-49 years old), I have had more than 13 surgical procedures, spending over $83,000.00 on a number of different surgeons before I met Dr. Hong. I was referred to Dr. Hong after I was greatly dismayed for the second time at the age of 58 and after having two breast augmentations one year apart by the same prominent Yorkville plastic surgeon - only to be left extremely disappointed by their appearance twice. Dr. Hong worked a little over four hours on my breasts which apparently is considered a long procedure. One year later they are beautifully shaped and perky. I'm very, very pleased with the results. With all my experience and surgeries in the past, I can say confidently that I know that Dr. Hong is very knowledgeable. Dr. Hong also removed Gortex from my lips that another plastic surgeon put in on the basis it would make my lips look fuller - The Gortex barely, if at all made a difference to my lip fullness, but did interfere with my ability to smile. Now that the Gortex is removed, I have a beautiful unobstructed smile again. Waiting at an appointment is what I expect - when you get great results, one must wait a bit. Good things come to those who wait. Ms. Ages

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

He may be knowledgeable. But , he didn't use alcohol swab on my face before botox injection. He used ice bag to numb one area and put it on bed when injecting. then he used the ice bag to numb another area before injecting. I feel I'm in risk of infection or contamination.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Hong is very experienced and knowledgeable. He performed my breast augmentation 10 years ago and I was really happy with the outcome. I really appreciate the amount of time he took to answer all my pre and post op questions. He even spent time to understand my goals and lessen all my worries. I have been a long time customer since then. Their skin care and injectables services are amazing. Despite the wait time (which I don't mind waiting for the great results), his staff has been very helpful as well. Dr. Hong’s wife, who also helps out at the clinic, is a really nice and friendly person. My interactions with her have always been pleasant. One thing I am not sure if it is a good/ bad thing is that, cash deal was never an option. I reached out to his staff at different locations but none of them are willing to waive tax if I pay cash. I highly definitely recommend Dr. Hong for his professionalism and great bedside manner plus one stop service for all my beauty needs.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

If i could give him zero ratings, i would. My appointment was scheduled at 1:45pm but had to wait more than an hour to see the doctor. I paid $80 for a consultation, that he just hurried through. I had a couple of questions regarding to procedures that I plan to do in the future, his answers were unprofessional and RUDE. During the consultation, he did not pay attention to me at all, he was on his computer in the surgery room, doing his other task. While i talk to him, his face was looking at the computer screen. One of my concern was about the sagging side of my face, i asked him what are the options, that are "permanent" and non-surgical, that could fix that problem. In addition i also told him, i prefer to not have any injectable filler. He told me the only options were to inject filler, then i told him, i posted my photo on "realself" where i got feed back from other plastic surgeon about "kybella". His reply was, "the problem with you, is that you think you are knowledgeable about this, when all you did was google research". And here is the funny part, THEN AFTERWARDS HE SAID "KYBELLA" was a possible solution that can fix my concern. And that makes me question his knowledge, professionalism and expertise in his "medical field". He just disrespected me by saying my i am stupid to base off my knowledge off the internet, then he contradicts himself and said what the solution i got off the internet, is a possible solution? Anyways, I hope each and everyone of you who will / plan to consult or have Dr. Colin Hong perform your surgery, please give it a second thought. Money is nothing compared to what you have to go through, after having his mistake performed on you. I truly regret not researching about him and reading through the reviews. As you can see in the review section, its either negative or very good. Please note that most of the positive reviews are from his staff members and not true. And if you are a pass patient of Dr. Colin Hong, whom he did wrong, please file your complain against him at https://www.cpso.on.ca/Public-Information-Services/Make-a-Complaint . Please prevent him from ruining people's life.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Colin Hong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Colin Hong is a well-known and well-respected plastic surgeon in Toronto. He practices plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and has an extensive experience in cosmetic surgery, micro-vascular surgery and hair transplant surgery. He has performed countless procedures in breast augmentation, hair transplantation, abdominoplasty, rhinoplasty, breast reduction and reconstruction, liposuction, etc. Dr. Hong is the current Chief of Plastic Surgery at Scarborough Centenary Hospital and the Director of the Cosmetic Surgery Centre. In the past, Dr. Hong had been the President of Ontario Society of Plastic Surgery and the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Rouge Valley Health System, including the former Vice President of Ontario Section of Plastic Surgery.

• English
  • Chinese

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1984)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 1989)
  • University of Manitoba (Grad. 1992)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Hair loss
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Face-lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Breast Lift