Ratings for Dr. Colin Hong

Dr. Collins Hong is rude mean he's running a variety store mister do it all with no knowledge of any thing I had fat graphs from him what a disaster very bitched and he doesn't care. Run away from this doctor

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Doctor was impatient and rush for finishing the work. Note all reviews here have two extreme viewpoints (either extremely good or extremely bad), which make wonder why.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

He does not specialize in any area. He does it all! Beware in this fact. I am saving money to hire another surgeon to correct his mistake. I question his credentials.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Although schedueling is always a mess, the outcome of the procedure itself is everythinh I could have wanted and more. I had an upper eyelid blephoplasty done and he exceeded my expectations. Healing time was about a week, everyhting went smoothly. I highly reccomend for bleph !

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

A year ago today I underwent a breast augmentation with Doctor Hong. The symmetry was was on point and the incisions were small. Doctor Hong and his office contacted me regularly to make sure my recovery was going well. Any worry I had Doctor Hong would find time to ensure proper follow up was done. Approximately 1 month after my surgery, I decided to try silicon strips to reduce scaring. Unfortunately I had an allergic reaction to the strips, while I was away on vacation. As soon as I got off the plane Doctor Hong assessed me at his office and told me that my left implant had been exposed. The next couple of days he discussed my options to ensure I reached my the results I wanted ( Two beautiful breast). With the option given to me I decided to take the left implant out and let the pocket rest. Doctor Hong checked me weekly and made me a plan of how to care for my breast until my next surgery. After 4 months of care of my left breast pocket I scheduled the second surgery on my left breast with Doctor Hong. The second surgery was a little more painful due to scar tissue but it went well. For a couple months my breast were slightly uneven as the left one had to get settled. But 8 months after 2nd surgery you would never have known I had 2nd surgery. My Breast are great even and I love the result. I went from A32 and now I’m a DD 32 (in Victoria Secret Bras). I was the first patient that Doctor Hong had ever had this experience and complication with and he took great care of me. I am so thankful for him and his staff. He takes a lot of pride in his work and cares for is patients. I will be returning to Doctor Hong’s if I ever need anyone done cosmetically.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr.Hong is very honest, sincere. He will never compromise quality of his work. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Hong is amazing at what he does and his staff is as well. Even though appointments become delayed, he is a busy man, and he will not rush is appointments which shows he is a dedicated doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Went to his office to get sutures removed. Wound healing was not good. He brought a forcept and used it to clean the open wound. The forcept was not in a sterile package and he did not even clean it before handling the open wound. I was wondering if any of his patients had the same concern that we may get any transmitted disease by the possible non- sterile tool he used when dealing with the wound?

Submitted October 8, 2017

THE ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR EVER!!! I would give him ZERO star if I could. Very rude, very rush, never give me opportunity to ask questions and address my concerns. He is not professional and not compassionate at all. Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this doctor if possible.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I couldn't have asked for a better doctor for my surgery. I felt completely comfortable and at ease with no worries. I am a female who had breast reduction surgery and the outcome of this procedure is incredible. I would highly recommend Dr. Hong

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Colin Hong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Colin Hong is a well-known and well-respected plastic surgeon in Toronto. He practices plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and has an extensive experience in cosmetic surgery, micro-vascular surgery and hair transplant surgery. He has performed countless procedures in breast augmentation, hair transplantation, abdominoplasty, rhinoplasty, breast reduction and reconstruction, liposuction, etc. Dr. Hong is the current Chief of Plastic Surgery at Scarborough Centenary Hospital and the Director of the Cosmetic Surgery Centre. In the past, Dr. Hong had been the President of Ontario Society of Plastic Surgery and the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Rouge Valley Health System, including the former Vice President of Ontario Section of Plastic Surgery.

• English
  • Chinese

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1984)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 1989)
  • University of Manitoba (Grad. 1992)

• Breast augmentation
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Hair loss
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Face-lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Breast lift