Ratings for Dr. Boris Chulpayev

I personally like very much Dr. Boris Chulpayev! He is very intelligent and confident in his filed. From my initial visit to his office he immediately figured out what was going with me and was very helpful. I felt very comfortable with his decision regarding my diagnosis and treatment. And subsequently I got proof! My symptoms improved! He cured me. Thank you to Dr. Chulpayev! I recommend this doctor to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Chulpayev is incompetent and arrogent. He was confusing an erroneous. He judged me immediately for the fact that I am on Zoloft (I have been on it for 6 years). He blamed all of my symptoms on my medications and said that anxiety could cause all of the issues I have been having even after continuously telling him my anxiety has been under control for some time now. He baffled me. He would not allow my mother to help me explain things that I could not explain very well. While talking about my symptoms I became emotional and he said that my emotions changed a lot through out the appointment and so he felt this was abnormal. He spoke about disorders inaccurately and he criticized my doctors and didn't "believe" I had what I have already been diagnosed with. There are many things I can say about this doctor. If anyone wants to know more feel free to email me.

Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Chulpayev called my other doctors diagnosis in question and called their competence into question. He was very ceratin that his knowledge exceeded that of Doctors who have worked in their fields for 30 or more years. He had no helpful suggestions. He did not review my records and did not know all my history. He based all of his comments on one MRI and about a one minute "size up" of me. When I tried to tell him my history, he questioned everything I said (as if I was mistaken or lying) and questioned my other specialists and my primary care doctor's abilities. He was very arrogant and off-putting in his way of speaking to me and did not let me finish answers to questions without interrupting and essentially calling me a liar. He said that auditory evoked potential tests "don't exist" and they do (http://www.webmd.com/multiple-sclerosis/evoked-potential-test-for-multiple-sclerosis). He acted like his education in Grenada was better than my former neurologist's education at Cornell.

Submitted November 26, 2013