Ratings for Dr. Craig Depew

DEFINIETLY look elsewhere. My wife carried me to Granger Medical Urgent Care on New Years Eve for a bad cough and lung infection according to Dr. Craig Depew. The clinic was closing at 1:00 P.M. and Smiths Pharmacy was closing at 6 for the holiday. Three days, Saturday through Tuesday without any available medical help. We knew if I didn’t get help today I would be on my own for the whole weekend. Yup, we made it. But it doesn’t matter the doctor forgot to call in the prescription. If this is the kind of doctor you want to be treated by then go for it. I had to buy my antibiotic off the street dealer. They didn’t forget to bill my insurance or my credit card for their co-pay. Do you really think you could contact any doctor at Granger Medical after hours? You might as well find a place to lie down and die. And no way is your insurance going to pay for 2 doctor visits on the same day. Especially the day before a holiday! This is my Dr. Depew and Granger Medical Urgent Care rating! LESS THAN 1 STAR!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

You should definitely call Dr Depew before going to an Urgent Care Center. Dr Depew is a very pleasant fellow to deal with. I'm 61 years old and over the years I've seen doctors from Destin Florida to Santa Rosa, Ca and I can say Dr Depew and his staff are among the best. It has been my experience on several occasions (when I had upper respiratory/sinus problems) that they were able to see me right away. I have been seeing Dr Depew for several years and God willing, will look forward to having him as our family doctor for many years to come.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015