Ratings for Dr. Mal Fernando

Best doctor in redlands Dr Mal can treat everything his skill is amazing, i visited his surgery extremely sick this week he saw me with next to no notice even though he was busy i could hardly breath and could not stop coughing thanks dr mal i am now on the mend xo

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

You can run but you cannot hide Dr Mal ...... : ) This Dr diagnosed something for me in 5 minutes that the specialists in a prominent Brisbane Hospital could not do . Kind and attentive to detail . Approachable and up to date with his knowledge .

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Great doctor, lovely service, I have recently visited him at his new practice Bunker Road medical centre at victoria point, would recommend anyone to go and visit him there. 10/10

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

A Doctor you can rely on , confident ,knowledgeable , all round nice guy that through his expertise has helped me maintain a normal life at 70 yrs of age and yes I know where you are and will be making my appointment shortly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Mal, you are the most fantastic, caring doctor I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I can't believe you have left RBS and hope to see you soon. I need you, you are the only doctor that really understands me.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Very good doctor, we just found out is no longer at the surgery ,where are you 😭 regards Shane

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Mal is one of the best doctors that my husband & I have ever attended. He really listens & cares. He keeps great records & always seems to make the best recommendations. We were so sorry to find out that he is not at the surgery at the moment. Sue M

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr Mal is a wonderful man, easy to talk to and he listens. He's always busy and I am sadden today to hear that he has left the surgery. Where are you Dr Mal, Pat.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Always care for patients. Happy to sit and wait as always busy. Hard to get an appointment as get booked a week before. But still worth waiting for. Serving us from the Islands as well as from mainland and kind to all of us. I recommend to anybody who needs to be looked after.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Love dr mal .. My whole family have been seeing him for year. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015