Dr. Mal Fernando

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mal Fernando

Dr Mal is amazing, he has helped me so much over the past 3 years, I cannot thank him enough, for his knowledge & willingness to listen. My entire family appreciate Dr Mal. The new practice is fantastic, Thanks for looking after us.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr Fernando is the best doctor I have been to. His capacity for accurate diagnosis is exceptional. Always found him to be polite and caring. Doesn't suffer fools and can see straight through patients who are trying to rort the system and trying to put one over him. An asset to patients in the Redlands area - that is why he is always busy. A trustworthy, caring doctor who is never rude - kind, listens with superior diagnostic skills.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Worst doctor I have ever seen!!!! Was very rude to me and my son. I had ordered my sons Year 7 needles in 2 weeks prior to our appointment, then confirmed the day before that the needles had arrived. I was told that the nurse that worked there had left and that Dr Fernando will give my son his needles. Upon entering his office, he was very rude, not friendly at all. When I told him we were here to get my sons needles, he said ' the needles were not here'. I advised him that I had ordered them in and told they were there. He then said there was no nurse to give the needles. I then said, that I had rung up prior to coming in and they advised me that Dr Fernando confirmed he would administer the needles for my son. Dr Fernando denied the needles were at his clinic. I then said that 'they are here' because I was told they were and that we have been waiting 45 minutes to get these needles done and if they were not there, how come I was not told. He abruptly then got out of his seat and told my 12 year old son and I to follow him to the back room where he then proceeded to get the needles out of the fridge. I could not believe it. He had lied to us and did not want to do it. I was shocked! He did not speak to my son, he abruptly gave him 2 needles, 1 in each arm. My son was scared and was feeling very nervous, but Dr Fernando gave no emotion. He did not talk to him at all. I then asked to speak to Dr Fernando in private after he gave my son his vaccinations as I believe his behaviour is not acceptable. Dr Fernando, did not want to listen to me or acknowledge that his lying and rude behaviour was an issue. i will NEVER go back to this practice. That is probably why they go through so many staff and nurses leave unexpectedly, it is because of his rude manner. I cannot believe how we were treated. DO NOT GO TO THIS PRACTICE!!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr Mal Fernando is simply the best. I'm 69 years old and I've been to a number of different doctors over the years. No one comes close to Dr Mal. He knows medicine and doesn't miss a thing.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Great Doctor. He took his time, and listened to everything I said. Then took actions upon that. Very nice mannered Doctor! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Best doctor in redlands Dr Mal can treat everything his skill is amazing, i visited his surgery extremely sick this week he saw me with next to no notice even though he was busy i could hardly breath and could not stop coughing thanks dr mal i am now on the mend xo

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

You can run but you cannot hide Dr Mal ...... : ) This Dr diagnosed something for me in 5 minutes that the specialists in a prominent Brisbane Hospital could not do . Kind and attentive to detail . Approachable and up to date with his knowledge .

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Great doctor, lovely service, I have recently visited him at his new practice Bunker Road medical centre at victoria point, would recommend anyone to go and visit him there. 10/10

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

A Doctor you can rely on , confident ,knowledgeable , all round nice guy that through his expertise has helped me maintain a normal life at 70 yrs of age and yes I know where you are and will be making my appointment shortly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Mal, you are the most fantastic, caring doctor I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I can't believe you have left RBS and hope to see you soon. I need you, you are the only doctor that really understands me.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Mal Fernando's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Beatiful