Ratings for Dr. Martyn Baker

For close on 40 years I have had Martyn as my GP., after I collapsed on a Naval Base HMAS Watson! I asked the ED Doctor, POWH, and she told me about Martyn!! Really, all the rest is history. Always feel affirmed and supported by Martyn. Always goes beyond the call of duty! As I'd been given the run around, I asked the intern at POWH if she knew of a good doctor and, as they say, all the rest is history - Martyn has always been the most amazing Doctor, and I can't fault him. and I will always be eternally grateful to him for arranging all necessary procedures etc when a pap smear results were not looking good! Also, he went out of his way to help my husband when his only alternative was to go to a N.Home - Martyn was happy to visit Harvey, I have, as a result, always trusted Martyn Baker's judgement and knowledge. He stands as the standard for GP's!!! Compassionate but with a wealth of knowledge and common sense! Above all, I have always felt very safe with Dr Martyn Baker!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Great doctor, trsutworthy and professionial.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013