Ratings for Dr. Vu Kwan

I was very sick for a long time with bowel issues after 2 other gastroenterologists could not help me and my 6th trip to hospital I meet Dr Kwan. She kept me in hospital until the problem was found instead of just releasing me on pain killer or saying nothing comes up on a colonoscopy nothing we can do. She gave me a pill endoscopy and from that we discovered I have Crohn's disease while not the best outcome atleast I had one. Fast forward almost a year and under her watch I am on treatment that works and not having hardly any attacks. She is an amazing patient doctor who does not take no as an answer she listens to how the patients feel and not just the results. Her nurse Ilka is also amazing and is available to text and call whenever I have issues or a question. I can not recommend Vu and Ilka enough.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Very professional and friendly. I felt quite relaxed discussing my issues and she explained everything before and after the procedure quite well. I would highly recommend her services. A pleasure to meet.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014