Ratings for Dr. Alok Jhamb

Amazing helpful Dr who really listened to my concerns and is very understanding

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr Jhamb is a thorough professional. Would recommend Dr Jhamb to anyone

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr Jhamb has been treating me for 3 years now, I have immense respect for this man, his knowledge and professionalism is for me beyond compare, he has always listened to me and been patient and understanding with my concerns. Dr Jhamb has taken time and effort to be assured that I am receiving the best treatment suitable for my condition , he didn't rush in and try to fix everything with surgery. I have the greatest confidence in Dr Jhamb , and will recommend him to anyone. Dr Jhambs receptionist, Louise, is also wonderful, helpful and so very caring.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I agree with all the comments that have been made by the 3 other persons

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr Jhamb impressed me as the most professional, competent and ethical doctor I have ever met. Brilliant orthopaedic surgeon. Great result. Punctual, and more importantly gave me his time generously, visiting me post-operatively both day and night many times when I called upon him. Excellent bedside manner, highly knowledgeable and intelligent, extremely thorough and prepared; he also exhibits leadership qualities whilst being very kind and genuine which put me at ease and gave me confidence in his ability. A truly honourable man, and an asset to the profession and community at large. I recommend Dr Jhamb to all without hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Jhamb. I went to him with post op concerns I had about my surgery (performed by another surgeon) and he went above and beyond to reassure me. Dr Jhamb took the time to listen and treated my worries seriously, much more so than my own surgeon. Dr Jhamb answered my questions with compassion and assurance, and put in the highest effort to help me. Many people have also spoken very highly to me of his surgical skills. I would recommend Dr Jhamb to anyone, and will go to him in future for my orthopaedic procedures.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Jhamb was fantastic with my surgery, I would recommend him for anyone needing an orthopaedic surgeon. He was very matter of fact without being blunt, he recognised my pain and anxiety and was able to help with both immensely. When I had complications after my surgery (my fault - not his at all) he was extremely helpful to the point of adjusting his own personal schedule to see me and was contactable at all times - even at 8pm at night. He is polite, extremely knowledgeable and practical and will work with you to get to the outcomes you want. Saying that, he is very upfront about the expectations following surgery - he will not guarantee the best outcome and any doctor that does is lying to you. Dr. Jhamb is amazing, the most genuine, friendly and skilled surgeon I know.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014