Ratings for Dr. Peter Johnson

I saw Dr Johnson at his Penrith rooms. He is disorganised and does not follow up. He told me that he would call me back with results and a plan multiple times, but never did. I always had to call (many times!). When I finally spoke to him, he said that with the condition I have he needed to refer me to another specialist, but then said he couldn't get on to the specialist, and never gave me a referral. Very unhelpful, despite his understanding reception staff.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

He nearly caused me to commit suicide. He called me an overweight lazy hypochondriac, told me to take panadol, excercise more and eat properly and get over it. He told me there was nothing he can do so I might as well kill myself. He said this in front of two medical students. I subsequently was diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility type. I have pain and arthritis in ALL of my joints, have joints of 75 year old at 45 and have 9 other health specialists including another rheumatologist thanks be to God and Google lol. Do not see this man, he is only interested in ripping off geriatric women with osteoporosis as it's easy for him. His staff are absolutely horrid also. I changed to another rheumatologist Dr Mark Podgorski in Hornsby. He is beautiful and caring and professional.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017