Ratings for Dr. Sharon M. Lee

Very friendly and helpful staff. As enjoyable as a doctor visit can be.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

I went to this physician for the first time and will not be going back. I waited in the room for over 1 hour before she came in. Then, when she did com in, she did not apologize for the wait, introduce herself, or even look at me. Instead, she flipped out her labtop and started drilling me with questions that had to do with the prescription. She made me feel very uncomfortable and so put off that I did not even have the courage or desire to ask her some of the questions I had intended to. Her patient-interaction skills are very sub-par and I would not recommend her to anyone that is looking for a doctor that cares about you or has the time and desire to listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

I have gone to her 3 times, 2 for a basic exam and once with questions about specific issues. I have to say I didn't like her on any of the visits as she made me feel like my issues were not important enough for her to take the time to respond and I actually felt like I was bothering her. She made me feel I was wasting her time and my time rather than comforting me with information about my symptoms. I have insurance but had to pay her as she coded my claim as cosmetic. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

She is a very caring and kind Doctor. Very efficient.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Always helpful and knowledgeable, very personable too!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

I have gone to her twice and she made me feel like I was bothering her both times. You can only ask one question per visit. Make another appt. I'm not sure about her knowledge, because nothing was really discussed. I don't really know if she was listening to me.I am looking for another Dr who has time for more than one question per visit.Its hard for me to take off work, wait in her office for more than thiry minutes to see her and only beable to ask one question.I feel this office overbooks their patients. I asked for extended time,because I have several questions and was told only the dr. can approve this. But the appt person wouldn't ask the dr. for it.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

She was excellent! I found her knowledge and expertise to be exactly what I needed. The perscription she gave me was perfect and I have seggested her to several friends.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

I didn't like her that well. She wasn't very helpful and her exams are very painful. She won't give me medicine for things I need just things I don't. I didn't fill them. Shes not very friendly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Sharon M. Lee's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Massachusetts