Ratings for Dr. S. DAVID Moore

I went to him for invisilign and he didn't know what he was doing. He had his assistant do everything for him and would show up for 20 seconds to say everything was ok when it clearly wasn't. My teeth were not moving like the computer designed program showed and once the trays were finished, he didn't know what to do about those last few stubborn teeth. He put me in retainers that kept my teeth in place and didn't move them yet made me return to his office every 2 weeks. He collected all the money up front and was not flexible with a payment plan. He did not take time to discuss my case with me or even to really look at the progress, or lack thereof, for the whole year I was wearing invisilign (even though he promised no more than 9 months). I don't think he has much knowledge with invisilign and just banks on the fact that the trays come to him and he hands them out. Some teeth are more stubborn in moving and he doesn't know how to approach that. His knowledge base is limited.

Submitted December 29, 2009