Ratings for Dr. Maria Kamal

An excellent GP who knows how to treat her patients and give them peace of mind. I've had to see her many times over the last couple of months and every time she greeted me with the same warmth and optimism. She says it like it is and that's how it needs to be. Thank you Dr Maria and keep up the great work

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I will never find a GP like Dr Maria Kamal. She is one in a million that really treats her patient well. She will always be my GP. Her love for treating patients in wagga will be missed!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Thumbs up to Dr Maria Kamal. I find her service with me is life changing. She treats you not like a number but treats me with respect and warmth each time i visit her. She is very knowledgeable, understand what is wrong with you and refers or gives you the right treatment. I can always know I can trust her every time I have a medical problem. I highly recommend her to anyone to have her as their GP. They can always trust her with the service she gives. She works hard as a GP.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014