Ratings for Dr. Vicki McIntosh

I can thoroughly recommend Dr Vicki McIntosh. I find her manner professional, caring and genuine. Vicki is thorough and knowledgeable. We were recommended to see her after being disillusioned by the lack of appropriate care provided at another practice to my daughter who had Anorexia. She has also investigated and got to the bottom of previous undiagnosed issues with myself. I would go as far as to say she is the best doctor I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr Vicki has a pleasant kind persona, will listen without interrupting you, she runs ok for time however I am not convinced she spends near enough effort investigating your issues. I presented with some long term chronic symptoms seeking help and found little, basically having to suggest tests through my own research, which was disappointing. Nothing was really recommended directly, other than lifestyle reasons. In my experience I would not go to Vicki expecting a thorough investigation but all the same Vicki was still pleasant to deal with and may be ok as a regular GP for standard aches and pains.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015