Ratings for Dr. Michael Soo

Really liked Dr Soo - he is very nice, operated on my son twice now and I have absolute faith in him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I was 17 when I first saw Dr Soo for gallstones. He was a total professional, he didn't talk down to me and make me feel like a child. He was always cheerful (something I really appreciate in a doctor). His surgical skills are second to none!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr Soo was involved in my care after a complication by another specialist. He saved my life. An excellent surgeon and great bloke! Will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

From the moment I walked into Dr Soo's rooms I knew I was in good hands! He made me feel at ease with his thorough explanation of my condition, the anatomy (using diagrams), the surgery required, the expected outcome and recovery process . I had full confidence in him and would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I agree the EPSIT procedure is great. Should not have invasive surgery for this problem in this day and age! I found Dr Soo very humble and personable.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I've had a great outcome from recent pilonidal sinus surgery. Dr Soo does the revolutionary endoscopic method. I've had 3 prior operations and all have failed. After this one, so far so good. No pain and day surgery. See Dr Soo first for an opinion as not everyone is suitable for this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I agree with comments about Dr Soo that after surgery care is lacking.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I had 3 operations with Dr Michael Soo, for haemorrhoid treatment , the first time I got banding treatment completed and it failed , The second time I had haemorrhoids removed surgically and I got an infection that put me out of work for 2 weeks and in excruciating pain, I also and got a fissure, then I went in for a third operation to fix the fissure in may 2015 he told me it should be healed in 6 weeks I still have horrible pain and bleeding , now I have to spend more money and time of work to get another dr to repair his stuff ups, I am not happy with his skills or attitude all he wants is to get paid. Waiting on advice from another doctor might pursue legal action as it has cost me $5000 and 3 trips to the hospital And 6weeks of work. This hole ordeal has been over the last 18months......

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I've seen many specialists in my time. He is only one who is on time and returns your phone enquiries promptly! His staff are very obliging. I felt very comfortable with Dr Soo, he made me feel at ease despite what I had..........something you typically see on the TV show "Embarrassing Bodies". Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I found Dr Soo to be polite, sincere and a good listener. I felt he genuinely cared. I had a good result from my surgery and would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016