Ratings for Dr. Barclay F. Bigelow

I appreciated that, though he was late getting to me, he gave me all the time I needed in an unhurried manner. I liked his straight-talking approach that was honest, direct, but also a manor the made me fell he was speaking to me as an adult, not down to me. Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have been a patient for several years. I was referred by a friend. Dr. Bigelow is the best doctor that I have ever been to. He takes time to listen and he has helped me in so many ways. I have had several issues in the past few years and he takes the time to understand and to diagnose. Totally would recommend him to anyone. Kurtis Hansen

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I wish he was more thourough. If you have a problem then he is but he never examines you otherwise. His office is finally into this century and computerized. I don't like how they leave the doors of each room opened until the doctor comes in, you can see everybody else sitting in their rooms, no privacy, and the walls are paper thin you can hear everything in the other rooms.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

He gives to many pills and his staff is very bad about calling in RXs and he isnt very through .I don't go to him myself and I wish my family member would quit him but he is easy to get in to.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

I liked tis doctors personality and bedside manner. But I won't return because his office practices are antiquated, they haven't got record computerized or even typed. He doesn't hire certifed medical assistants. And the in office lab pratices seemed questionable to me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

I'm generally conservative about my treatment. I don't like to try new medications when older, better know medicines are likely to do the job. Doctor Bigelow is similar in his outlook, preferring the patient to take an active role in his own care. He always takes his time with me

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Dr. Bigelow is very nice and helpful. He could be more thorough. He never listens to my heart or lungs and check my thyroid, I would change that about him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

I like him. He is easy to talk to and listens to me. He can help me with most problems. I don't care for some of his front office staff, not the friendliest.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Barclay F. Bigelow's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)