Ratings for Dr. Scott R. Barton

Dr. Barton is the most amazing doctor ever. I have gone to him for 12 years due to horriblr ovarian cysts. And he also delivered my daughter. He was so kind and considerate. He made me feel very comfortable as well as my husband. He took a real concern for us and is the most amazing doctor ever. I hope to be able to have him deliver all of my kids!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Doctor Barton has been my Doctor for 8 years. I adore him. He had delievered both of my daughters and he is so kind and caring. He never makes you feel uncomfortable, and goes the extra mile to make sure your needs are met. I will never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

I have been seeing Dr Barton for over 18 years and a year ago I went in to get my annual pap smear done and he located a lump in my colon. He sent me to a radiologist who did a cat scan and found that my bowel was getting ready to shut down thus I could have died. It turned out that my diverticulitis had become acute and I had to have surgery to remove the severly infected parts of my colon. I was so used to the pain of diverticulitis over the last 6 years, that I ignored it. Had it not been for Dr Barton's insistance, I might not have been around to tell this story. Dr Barton is an excellent physician and a very caring person. I would never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

I went to him when I was pregnant with my first child. The pregnancy ended with a stillbirth. Dr. Barton was there for me the entire time and even made it to the hospital in under 10 minutes when I went into labor. ( his office was 15 minutes away) He is very caring, supportive and knowledgeable. I would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

I was referred to Dr Barton in 2004 when I found out I was pregnant with my second child and my original OB-GYN no longer accepted my insurance. I wish that I would have come to him for my first birth as well. He is a wonderful, caring man. He also did his best to include my husband in everything and make him feel as comfortable as I did. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Very good doctor better than Roth, would pick him over roth. More knowledgable and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Fantastic doctor. Really cared about me and my family throughout the labor experience.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

Dr. Scott R. Barton's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1988)

• Anthem Mcare Replacement