Ratings for Dr. Belinda Sheary

Visited her a few times and also recommended her to family members who thought the same. She's direct and to the point and does not hesitate to send you for more tests rather than shrug it off like most other docs do. Good Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

My children and I have seen her a number of times over the years. We have always found her to be kind, direct and thorough. She wastes no time in investigating potentially serious issues.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Cold and abrupt, don't go to her if you want a warm, friendly doctor. Thought she might have just been having a bad day but my experience is similar to other's reviews below. I hope she can improve in the future

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Found her straight and to the point. Clearly time in such practices is an issue.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I saw her a few years and thought she's just a graduate give her time. 1/2 star no compassion at all .1/2 star

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

So rude, and arrogant. Harassed me about vaccination over the course of several weeks while I had a very sick child. It was not the appropriate time to do this to me. Refused an important medical test for me after I had taken time off work specifically to address my health issue that day. Was consistently rude at each visit.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

She may be clinically competent but usually rude with lack of human compassion.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016