Ratings for Dr. Rick A. Raimondo

Was highly recommended. Rude, doesnt listen and yelled at me

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Arrogant and rude. Will never go back. No idea of what is proper "bedside manner".

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Rude, arrogant, opiniated, bully, brusque, pernicious

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

He is an incredible surgeon. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. reminder Did surgery on my ankle I was really happy I'm still recovering is really professional I recommend dr Ramondo to everyone good job,

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

By far the best ankle specialist around! Excellent bedside manner, extremely knowledgable and skilled! Takes his time with his patients and explains everything so you understand what you diagnosis is. Very compassionate and goes the extra mile for his patients! He will do whatever is needed to fix your problem! Love Dr. Raimondo!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Had surgery for hammer toes on both feet and ended up with neuropaty in both and need to have toes straightened again. Would not recommend this surgery or doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Raimondo's staff is very friendly and pleasant. His vast knowledge of orthopedics, specifically foot and ankle problems helped in diagnosing my problem. I left my appointment knowing what was wrong and what needed to be done to get better. A short time later, my feet feel fabulous. I highly recommend Dr. Raimondo, he is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

He is a great Orthopedists. I am a very active person in fitness and in running and when I broke my ankle - he talked to me in a very professional manner and said I would be back working out in 6 weeks and I was. Would highly recommend him. He is professional, knowledgeable and knows his orthopedics.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

BEWARE. In my own opinion I do not believe he is a good surgeon. Did a Fibular Sesamoidectomy on my foot, and "CRUSHED" the Deep Peroneal Nerve left me w/severe chronic nerve pain. Rather than send me to Neurologist or Pain Mgmt, 3 months later, said "Lets do another surgery” Said he would "Sever nerve and bury it deep in the muscle or bone so it wont find its way back and reattach". Post Op report read he did not do as planned, he “Cut the nerve and let it "ROLL-UP". WHY? I was left with agonizing level 5-10 pain that’s now 24x7. My life is ruled by this pain. He then had the balls to say “You must have RSD and need to find a RSD Dr” and casually got rid of me… He said.. “THERE IS NOTHING ELSE I CAN DO FOR YOU” This was over a year ago and I am grinding my teeth in pain as I write this. Neurologist asked me “Why in the hell did your Orthopedist cut that nerve, he should have referred you to a neurologist for a failed foot surgery but he was too vain”. BEWARE of Dr Rick Raimondo.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Rick A. Raimondo's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med