Ratings for Dr. Janet E. Norton

Ive been seeing Dr. Norton for years. My levels have been good on my hormones so I only get tested twice yearly for monitoring. I love that the compounding pharmacy makes the exact dose that I need, not whatever a 'standard' hormone may be.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I had been on T therapy for years when I went to Dr. Norton. What a change for the better. When she actually checked my T level it was out of whack big time. No one ever looked for an underlying cause, just come back forever. I now feel much better and am making my own T.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

From my first visit I felt like I was talking to a friend. She listened and did not rush me. She asked more about me as a person than any other Doctor I ever saw. Not to mention she knows her stuff about hormones. I feel much better on all fronts having her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

As a police officer for over 20 years I tolerate nonsense poorly. I was delighted with Dr. Norton as there is no nonsense. Just information, straight to the point, and straight to the treatment. I am glad to have found her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Norton explains not only my hormones but everything that my other doctors gloss over. I recently had an unrelated MRI that my other doctor only scared me with. Dr. Norton took time to discuss the issue, explain and set my mind at ease. Not just medical knowledge but compassion.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Norton is a genius. I've never felt & looked better. She's very caring and extremely brilliant at knowing how to treat my condition. I highly recommend Dr. Norton. :)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Norton for a couple of years now and couldn't be happier. She is thorough and explains everything. When I had a blood disorder, my primary physician never responded, but Dr. Norton took the time to call me and tell me that I needed to see a hematologist. She has patients do blood tests several times a year, which means that she is always up to date on our conditions, something most doctors don't do. Yes, Dr. Norton isn't cheap, but then my health and well being are important to me. I prefer knowing that a doctor is well informed about my physical conditions and that she takes the time to explain everything to me. I love the fact that Dr. Norton gives her patients the records of their conversations with her every time they visit. This means I have all my test results from the time I first went to her and can keep an eye on my own progress.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I was always suspect as to 'why' a surgeon would REALLY change her career direction and become involved in Anti-age Medicine. Oh, but wait, in between she pursued a law degree. Hmm.Enough said! Her consultation fees are time dependent. She repeats herself a lot and I feel that she loves the sound of her own voice! Know what I mean.Therefore, a higher consultation fee. After being put on too high of a bio-identical estrogen dose, I developed uterine polyps, which the literature shows is a direct cause and effect. The polyps needed to be removed by a medically sedated procedure, which she did not do. She won't even do an internal. She doesn't enough experience in this field of medicine to do what she is doing. That is why I am writing this review. A word to the wise is sufficient! Bottom line... In my opinion, you should go to a gynecologist who has a track record and experience with the proper levels and dosing of Bioidentcals. Please don't make the mistake I did. Lesson learned.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Cecilia, Dr. Norton's assistant is as caring, kind and efficient as the doctor herself. Dr. Norton is great.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Her advice didn't work and she is so expensive I couldn't afford to return and pay hundreds of dollars to hear why it didn't work. I am most disappointed that she never tried to contact me and see how she could help me. I feel she should have been more concerned with my well being then to make money on another worthless office visit.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr. Janet E. Norton's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1982)