Ratings for Dr. Paul Balin

Dr Balin is exceptionally thorough &knowledgeble.. He also is expeienced and compassionate.. I feel blest to have found him.He is...THE BEST.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I 've been in the nursing profession since 1972. I am now a senior citizen. Thus, I have had vast experience working with and being a patient of...doctors. Dr Balin is THE BEST. He is thorough , knowledgeble and compassionate. I feel.blest to have found him. I also feel more safe than I have felt in years...being in the care of an exceptional medical practitioner.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Avoid Dr Paul Ballin at any way. Always makes you wait an hour and does not act as a GP at all: I was pregnant last time I saw him and he did not even took my blood pressure, I had to ask him. He did not have any idea of the whole process for pregnancy follow up. Kind of GP to see if you need a referral for another specialist but obviously not for a real follow up. Maybe time for him to retire.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr Balin is very compassionate and knowledgable. He is an excellent listener and is very generous with his time. For this reason, you may find that he runs a little behind schedule sometimes. Unlike other doctors however, he is worth the wait. It is so nice to be treated like a person, rather than a number. I appreciate that he provides expertly worded documentation in support of my medical condition. He supervises my medication with great responsibility. He also offers bulk-billing which is a great help. An all-round lovely family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018