Ratings for Dr. Paula F. Nadell

In 1997, Dr. Nadell saved my life. Dr. Nadell provided a thorough examination, prepared me for needed surgery and within a couple of weeks performed a life-saving surgery for me. I respect and admire her professionalism. I trusted her with my life and I would again. Regarding her bedside manner, she did not hold my hand nor candy coat anything. Instead, she shook me into reality with the facts of my situation and then proceeded to save my life. She is quite compassionate and exceedingly attentive - always took time to explain and to listen. My examinations with her never felt rushed. At that time, her staff was quite knowledgable, professional and friendly. I not only recommend Dr. Nadell, but if you have the opportunity to secure an appointment with her then grab it with both hands and count your blessings; you've been directed to one of the best doctors in Arizona and will receive the best care.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

This has got to be the rudest doctor ever. I've been havign female issues for quite some time and she isn't the most compassionate. Billing and office staff are a joke and always like to double charge you. Steer clear of her and go to someone who is nice and knows what they are doing.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Loved this place... they delivered all 3 of my kids. I have never had an issue with them at all.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Office staff upbilling & overcharge and then try to get it back. Office staff rude. Dr misdiagnosed.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

doesn't call back when promised have to initiate and office staff not helpful.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

not very thorough doesn't further testing with a biopsy and that is the only way of knowing that medication is needed. Just assumed.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

I have only been seeing Dr. Nadell since June 2009 when I learned I was pregnant. She definitely has a no-nonsense attitude which at first can be a little unnerving, but I actually appreciate not having things sugar-coated. She treats me with respect and doesn't make me feel like I don't know what's going on with my own body/pregnancy, as I know some doctors do. Sometimes appointments feel a little rushed, but she always takes the time to sit down and answer my questions if I have any. The office staff has always been great, especially at the beginning when I needed help getting on AHCCCS, they had all the paperwork and seemed very knowledgeable about the whole process. I had one billing issue, but it was taken care of very quickly.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Nadell for 25 years on and off. She has been thorough every appt. and I ALWAYS have received a call back. She may not seem to be the friendliest person in the world but I think its really her no nonsense do you want to hear the facts attitude. My doctor does not need to be my friend but they need to be a good doctor. I think she's just fine.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

This dr can't even diagnose a simple yeast infection. This went on for 2 years complaining of burning, itching and being uncomfortable. Office staff are not the best either -- rude.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

This dr misdiagnosed me and I was taking the medication that she prescribed for a couple of years and finally without much help I decided to go to another dr and came to find out I don't have this problem at all. She should of ordered further tests to confirm it all.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. Paula F. Nadell's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1972)

Amerigroup