Ratings for Dr. Tony Prochazka

I m 25 years old i had a gynecomastia surgery at iccm with doctor tony prochazka 4 weeks ago, I m so happy with the result my chest so flat and defined I don't have puffy nipples anymore , I feel so confident bout myself I didn't get any fluid or seroma after the surgery , I m back to the gym last week wearing white tight t shirt .Thanks dr tony and your team for changing my life .

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I had a MACS lift and threadlift (eyes and forehead). Tony and Amanda from ICM were fantastic. This is a big decision for most and for me I wanted a very natural look, and was nervous about going back to work looking totally weird. The recovery saw me pretty swollen and it is now six weeks later and I am over the moon. I look like I did ten years ago and probably better, I could not be happier. It is almost impossible to see the scars, you would have to look pretty hard. Tony knows his stuff, I originally went in for an eyelid tuck and am so happy I made the decision to have the lot. I must add though that having Amanda made the big difference. I had some quite uncomfortable swelling and literally nearly passed out when the stiches were being cleaned up a couple of days after the procedure. She helped me through the recovery phase and I felt that every cent was worth it, she and James (ICCM owner) were amazing, very genuine and competent. If you are wondering whether you should have something done, then don't look further. Tony is not the stitched up overpriced smooth talking celebrity facelift type, he is a straight shooter and delivers very competently, at about half the price quoted elsewhere. Couldn't recommend Tony and the ICCM team highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I had a MACS lift and fat transfer procedure with Dr Tony Prochazka a week ago, and already I am so happy to have had this performed by this particular doctor. After reading horror stories from other Centres The ICCM and Tony were above excellent. His professional manner and perfectionism where second to none, and I would have no problem recommending him to anyone. He has most definitely exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr Tony Prochazka did my macs lift three weeks ago. The results look very natural and I am delighted with the results. I highly recommend Dr Prochazka along with his very caring and competent team.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr Tony Prochazka did my breast augmentation over 5 years ago. Everyone always is surprised when I tell them I have fake breasts. They look and feel so natural and have really given me confidence. So glad I decided to go with an experienced surgeon. My mum 2 years ago also had an upper eye lid tuck. She is also over the moon as she can wear eye make up again and looks younger and happier. Thank Dr Prochazka and your team for doing great work :-)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Tony and staff were great at every dealing I had with them - my procedure went exactly how they described and everything was handled with care and professionalism - I would highly recommend Dr Tony to anyone considering cosmetic surgery

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015